Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter. Our brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. In this office, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to.
All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training provided by Integrity Solutions, which means they are equipped to support you in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything you do. We offer free, in-house training including Foundations for Success, New Agent Training, Pathways to Success, and Continuing Education plus online Real Estate Training by David Knox. We also have an in-house, full-time trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the real estate business.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, house, housing, listing, real estate agent, real estate broker, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Raleigh , Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent), Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!