Sales and Service Coordinator / Dispatcher
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sales and Service CoordinatorReports To: General ManagerStatus:
Full-time, Regular positionCategory: Customer
Service/SupportLocation Name: TriangleLocation Address: 2815 S
Wilmington St., Raliegh, NC 27603Pay: Starting at $18.00 per
hourJoin the team of experts and realize your true potential!Why
You Should Join the Service Experts Team?Our team consists of the
very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and
our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support
and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and
become an EXPERT! Position Summary:Responsible for supporting the
Sales Team, Service Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, and
Installers by maintaining accurate data in the appropriate systems,
communicating with the customer regarding scheduled calls and
follow-up visits. Works closely and cooperatively with both sales
and branch staff. Communicates with the customer to ensure customer
is informed of scheduled appointments, to respond to inquiries, and
to help to resolve issues and problems. Efficiently plans and
routes the most-appropriate technicians and Residential Sales
Consultants in accordance with established guidelines and company
procedures. Work is performed in accordance with established
processes and procedures in a fast-paced, constantly changing
environment under the general direction of the General Manager.
- Effectively and courteously communicates with customer in order
to schedule service / maintenance / sales call while gathering
information on the customer s current systems and needs as well as
ensuring that the decision maker is present at the time of the
- Responsible for calling customers to remind them of the
upcoming scheduled appointment, to keep the customer informed on
any changes in technician/installer arrival time, and to schedule
- Efficiently and effectively plans and routes technicians to
service calls based on technician availability and skill sets,
customer equipment and needs, geographical location, and latest
information in the Capacity Planning System and on the Dispatch
Board. When applicable, schedules RSC to meet with technician at
the customer s home whose equipment is older for upgrade
- Ensures the capacity planner is maintained and proactively
fills appointment gaps due to customer cancellations/rescheduling
in order to maximize capacity planning.
- Ensures Dispatch Board and other related modules in STARS are
updated as required.
- Promptly responds to service technicians requests, both by
radio and telephone.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically
in all business matters and concerns.
- Contact next customers to confirm appointments and page calls
to the assigned technicians.
- Identifies issues/problems/concerns regarding technician and
call-center productivity based on continual communication and
working with technicians and the call center. Informs General
Manager and/or operations/office manager of
issues/problems/concerns requiring their attention and action.
- Receives customer lead information from the technicians, the
Call Center, marketing efforts, and directly from the customer.
Enters sales appointment details into appropriates system(s) to
document lead. Updates sale appointment details in system(s) as
necessary due to appointment cancellations/rescheduling.
- Prior to or after the sales call, may explain financing options
and gather customer information to complete financing forms or
assist customer in completing financing forms. Ensures completed
financing forms are sent to the financing vendor.
- Call the customer to confirm to customer the arrival time of
the Residential Sales Consultant. Enters appropriate scheduling
information on the Sales Dispatch Board.
- As needed, performs outbound calls to customers who were
identified as a lead but who did not schedule a sales call in order
to attempt to schedule the sales call.
- Assigns sales leads to Residential Sales Consultants in
accordance with the company Lead Distribution Policy. Utilizes the
computer-aided dispatch system to dispatch Residential Sales
Consultants to sales calls. Updates the Residential Sales
Consultant capacity in the call center portal to ensure up-to-date
information on sales staff availability.
- Creates the quote ticket (Q-Ticket) in STARS to document
customer information for the Residential Sales Consultant prior to
the sales call and to create the placeholder on the Sales Dispatch
- Gathers information from the Residential Sales Consultant after
the sales call presentation to document the sale details (or what
was quoted if no sale) and enters pertinent details into the sales
tracking system. Based on the scheduled installation time,
schedules follow-up referral call.
- After installation, calls customer to schedule/confirm the
Residential Sales Consultant follow-up referral visit. After the
follow-up visit by the Residential Sales Consultant, calls customer
to obtain feedback on the follow-up call and to ensure any customer
requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- When notified by the Call Center or the customer of a
scheduling issue, missed appointment, or customer complaint on the
sales appointment, documents the issues and communicates with
appropriate co-workers or management to resolve the problem or
issue. Maintains communication with the customer to ensure that the
problem/issue is resolved to the customer s satisfaction.
- Keeps the Areas Sales Manager abreast of issues, problems, and
other pertinent information.
- Daily, completes and distributes the Daily Sales report;
reviews sales reports for errors/omissions and enters corrections
in system(s); updates any lead errors; and checks Web Portal for
- As requested/required, generates reports from systems. As
needed/required, tracks activities for area-specific
contests/events and to distribute relevant information to
Residential Sales Consultants, Area Sales Managers, and
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with experience working in
customer service or other customer-facing environment. Prior
experience dispatching is desirable.
- Experience or training the use of computers and related systems
in an administrative office environment. Prior experience with an
AS400 system desirable.
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in fast-paced
and constantly changing work environment. Must be comfortable
switching rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and
- Excellent customer-service, communication, and interpersonal
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and
to resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and
customers in a pleasant, business-like, and customer-focused
manner. Ability to communicate with a diverse customer
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and an independent
- Ability to learn and to practice proper radio-communication
techniques and to utilize pager systems.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, local geographical areas
(streets, highways, cities, and towns).
- Ability to make decisions based on established guidelines and
- Effective organizational and time-management skills. Must be
able to prioritize work based on service demands.
- An understanding and knowledge of the HVAC/Refrigeration
Industry is an asset.What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts
Employee?Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package
designed to support employees and their families in managing their
health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many
benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Raleigh, Raleigh , Sales and Service Coordinator / Dispatcher, Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!