Outside Sales Representative (Commercial)
Company: CPI Security
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CPI Security, a leader in the security and automation solutions
industry, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative
(Commercial) to join our growing team! As an Outside Sales
Representative, you will lead our mission to make every day safer
for our community by working directly with customers to identify
and meet their security and automation needs. You will consult,
design, present and sell a full range of security solutions that
includes intrusion protection, video surveillance, remote access
and more. This individual will secure commercial properties through
lead generation, prospecting, and networking using company provided
tools. Earn an uncapped, performance-based income with benefits and
bonuses while providing security and convenience to our business
This is more than "just a sales job" - it's your chance for a
fulfilling and purpose-driven career that provides opportunities
for growth, stability, and competitive pay and benefits.
What's In It For You!
- Aggressive pay that includes 100% uncapped commissions, PLUS
upsell commissions, PLUS monthly bonuses, PLUS, incentives, prizes,
awards, contests, PLUS PLC trips fully paid for top performers
annually, PLUS career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Company fuel card, company equipment provided (i.e. iphone,
ipad)---BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME!
- Comprehensive and on-going paid training when you start,
includes leadership development. WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of diverse
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners
with organizations that share our mission to save and improve
lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability
and life insurance options.
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match.
- Education assistance - we encourage & support our employees who
want to improve their skills and further their education for
- Talk about perks! An on-site state of the art corporate fitness
facility, onsite caf--, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail,
basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director (Charlotte,
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days.
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10
years of service!Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate CPI Security's value proposition,
product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- The ideal candidate will be able to Self-Generate customer
connect opportunities, in addition to company leads in order to
meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with
customers and potential customers to ensure customer
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate
- Work closely with Sales Manager/team to ensure goal is
achievedWhat does the day-to-day look like?In this role, you'll be
responsible for commercial sales. You'll work one-on-one with
businesses to present, design, and sell our award-winning security
and automation solutions.At CPI, we'll equip you with the tools and
resources for lead generation, prospecting, and networking so you
can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Who should apply?We are looking for go-getters who can work
independently while exceeding goals. If you're an experienced sales
professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building
relationships with customers and solving problems, or you want a
career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train
the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic, and a
high degree of integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization
- Knowledge of local market
- Strong selling knowledge and skills that include previous
experience with door knocking and cold calling.
- Must be able to close a sale
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional
credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive.
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes.
- Working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a
Keywords: CPI Security, Raleigh , Outside Sales Representative (Commercial), Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!