Junior Sales Supervisor (remote) - (JN -062022-4899)
Company: ASAP Staffing Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If your passion is identifying and developing market
opportunities, relationships and building businesses, leading and
training a team of sales representatives and you like to work in
the consumer goods industry this is a great opportunity for
you.This position will cover the San Jose, CA area. You should be
living in the area and willing to travel an estimated of 50% of the
time around the area and, work from home from Monday to Friday when
not visiting clients.You will have a benefits package
- Commissions based on sales
- Employee discount program in major retailers and services.
- Referral Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis.
- Holidays: 10 days per year.
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage, voluntary long-term
- Accident and critical illness insurance.
- Car allowance
- Career growth and advancement will be available.You will join a
great team in a Company with more than 30 years in the field, and a
flexible and friendly environment while working independently and
within a team.Your day-to-day will include:
- Lead and coach a team of merchandisers and sales
representatives to maximize sales.
- Train and provide continuous feedback to merchandisers and
sales representatives on product, market and execution standards to
ensure sales goals are met.
- Negotiate with district managers as well with medium and small
- Identify market opportunities by evaluating each point of sales
and generate new business opportunities.
- Evaluate and analyze all sales routes to ensure their
efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports and partners with Sales Managers by communicating
market opportunities, sales stats, and challenges, providing
updated sales reporting and overall feedback on the business.You
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Very independent, organized, and have strong administrative and
- Experienced in the Consumer Products industry (is a plus).
- Excellent Customer Service and Negotiation skills.
- Creative on engaging presentations tailored to the audience's
needs.If you want this to be the next step in your career apply
now!! and if you are not sure or want more information, give me a
call at this number (305) 961-1183 or send me an email here
Keywords: ASAP Staffing Services, Raleigh , Junior Sales Supervisor (remote) - (JN -062022-4899), Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!