Senior Sales Associate - Remote
Company: Local Splash - Local SEO Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you driven to reach your individual goals while mentoring
your peers? Are you a top sales performer who is looking for an
opportunity to make uncapped commissions while also making a
difference in the world? Do you enjoy working from home in your
Then we want to meet you! Join our Local Splash family and love
where you work!
We are growing quickly as we expand to new territories and are
looking for hungry and talented sales professionals to help drive
that growth! If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced
environment, enjoys working with people and has a strong student
mentality - read on!
We provide an amazing opportunity with a company that has upward
career opportunities, a phenomenal sales compensation structure and
a fun and laid back atmosphere. This is a full-time work from home
opportunity. Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (PST), no working
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Senior Sales Associate will take pre-qualified live call
transfers and walk the prospective client through the sales cycle.
You will introduce the value proposition to the prospect and offer
the product best suited for their online marketing needs.
- Receive 10-15 pre-qualified transfers per day
- Follow up on pipeline prospect and callbacks
- Build rapport and engage prospects via phone and email
- Utilize email correspondence, client testimonials, and market
statistics to build interest
- Effectively communicate appropriate rebuttals to all sales
- Discuss online marketing needs and opportunities
- Mentor peers and sales associates to achieve team goals
Compensation & Benefits:
- UNCAPPED commissions!
- Base hourly rate DOE
- OTE: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Incentives such as spiffs, prizes, contests, bonuses, etc.
- Business hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm (PST). No
- This position is 100% remote
- Fantastic benefits: medical, dental, paid holidays and
- Paid time off: vacation, personal and sick time
- Demonstrates a proven sales acumen
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly over the phone
- Must be able to type minimum of 50 WPM
- Must have advanced computer and multi-tasking skills
- Possesses an understanding of online advertising sales and
current online advertising trends
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales closer position: Inside
sales, telesales, and/or SAAS.
- 1+ years of experience working in a remote environment
- Proven success in closing accounts and breaking sales
- Good communication and organizational skills, outgoing and
- Self-starter, student mentally, detail oriented and
- Demonstrate integrity in interactions with clients and
- Display a mature, professional and positive demeanor
- Demonstrate our core values when handling confidential client
- Strive to meet and exceed weekly and monthly metrics and
- 5+ years of sales experience in a sales closer position
- 3+ years of experience working in a remote environment
- Extensive knowledge of major search engines and search engine
- Google Ads Certified
Local Splash is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity
and we are committed to creating a versatile and fun environment
for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Local Splash - Local SEO Company, Raleigh , Senior Sales Associate - Remote, Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!