Distributor Sales Support Representative
Company: Dilworth Coffee
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Looking for a place that welcomes you to be innovative,
entrepreneurial and curious? We are hiring team members who are
passionate about customer success and willing to do the right thing
- not the convenient thing. Our values further define what we
expect. Be respectful, proud (but humble).
exists to provide each customer with a great coffee experience. We
provide our wholesale customers with the coffees, products, tools,
and knowledge to offer their own great coffee experiences. We
supply specialty beverage products, coffee equipment, and
accessories to coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, and other
- Collaborating closely with the Distributor Channel Sales team
to generate sales of Dilworth Coffee products and services.
- Assist the distributor and their sales team to present, work
and close on leads and convert to Dilworth Coffee products and
- Perform joint calls with the Distributor Sales team.
- Schedule and manage logistics for appointments and product
- Assist the Distributor Sales team in lead generation, proposal
and presentation development and account closing.
- Handle account set up and continually review order history to
maintain knowledge of customers and update customers on new
- Provide support to manage the account and prepare and review
- Investigate and resolve customer questions, issues or concerns
about orders, billing and product condition.
- Meet outlined performance goals (number of calls, product
- Must have customer facing experience in the food, coffee or
hospitality services industry
- Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Outlook and Excel.
Familiarity with a CRM to track and manage prospect and customer
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Ability to constantly position oneself to move products and
equipment weighing up to 50 pounds for various product
demonstrations and educational sessions
Based in Raleigh at Dilworth headquarters (4320 Delta Lake Dr,
Raleigh, NC 27612) with some travel to visit prospects and
customers, attend trade shows and to work at distributor sites for
Base plus expense reimbursements and allowances
Incentive compensation for meeting performance goals
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
401(k) with match
Paid Holidays (8)
Paid Time Off (10 days initially increasing to 15 on seniority)
Discounts on Dilworth Coffee products
Dilworth is committed to fair trade and giving everyone a fair
shake. From creating an accessible, supportive environment that
recognizes diversity and cultural competence as well as giving back
to others, particularly in the countries and countries where their
beans are sourced.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dilworth Coffee, Raleigh , Distributor Sales Support Representative, Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!