Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling
or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in
2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers
residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to
their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to
help everyone find their place in the world.
Our principal agent is looking for an agent to join their team!
As a Buyers Agent, you will harmonize the end-to-end buying
experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced real
estate professional. You will engage new buyers, represent them
exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, and highly
competent. Driving the team to gain market share across every major
market, helping everyone find their place in the world.
The Buyer's Agent Will
- Engage new buyers and cultivate those contacts into
- Guide the buyers' throughout the end to end buying process
- Provide unbiased representation to clients
- Manage clients directly through the deal flow with the
assistance of the Team Lead
- Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow
market share and positive team reputation
- Actively work to promote the Compass Agent Team within the
region and local market
What The Agent Team Lead Is Looking For
- A Licensed real estate agent
- Neighborhood or building experience with knowledge of comps,
availability, neighborhood data, market values
- Negotiation expertise tailored to buyers' needs
- In-depth understanding of the real estate services and its
position in local markets
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Service oriented attitude with a client first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Drive for excellence and growth
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Successfully closed residential sales are a plus
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In
this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team, our
independent contractor, that has their real estate license
affiliated with Compass. This role will not be employed by Compass.
Any compensation, schedules and policies will be set by the Agent
All applications will be forwarded to the Agent Team Lead for
consideration. They will respond to qualified applicants.
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place
in the world - a place where they feel like they belong, where they
can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our
collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass
Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity,
equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity
employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust
benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to
improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants
Keywords: Compass, Raleigh , Buyer's Agent, Sales , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!