Account Consultant - Eye Care - Buy and Bill - Raleigh, NC
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational
leaders.? Allergan is always striving to find top sales talent.? Be
Bold and grow your sales career with the pharmaceutical industry
leader in Eye Care!
Account Consultant, Eye Care - Buy and Bill
A ?perfect? candidate for this role is someone with sound knowledge
of Ophthalmology and Buy & Bill with 3+ years in that market and
can demonstrate solid results.
Successful candidates have at least 3 of the following types of
- Eye Care
- Buy & Bill
- Product Launch
- 3 years of sales experience?
- Multiple top 1/4 finishes in rankings
- Achieve and exceed on your assigned sales goals through
effective prospecting, onboarding and expansion of use for
designated buy and bill eye care products.
- Deliver technical product and procedure training; consultative
selling and comprehensive account management to support customer
adoption and broaden utilization.??
- Effectively utilize Allergan sales and data resources to
enhance productivity and growth of Allergan products while
implementing the U.S. Marketing Plan.??
- Comply with all company policies, required reports, requests
and promotional compliance and effectively manages Allergan field
- Understand and utilize resources to increase adoption of the
Allergan portfolio, and develop maintain effective working
relationships and actively coordinate with other Allergan sales and
support teams.? These teams include, but are not limited to
Allergan sales teams, Customer Service (Austin), RBAs, MSLs, Key
Account Managers, and Marketing. YOU BRING:?
- A minimum of 3 years Specialty Sales Experience
- Eye Care Sales Experience (Preferred)
- A ?team player? mentality and successful history as an
individual contributor within a collaborative team
- A Valid Driver?s License
- Experience selling in a ?buy and bill? Medicare part B/Medical
benefit environment and understanding of reimbursement challenges
and opportunities preferred
- Complete account management experience to ensure ?procedure
based? therapy adoption success?
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory, as well as
overnight attendance at scheduled training and meetingsALLERGAN
- Excellence Focused
- Boundaryless Mindset
- Open and Authentic
- Strategic ForesightA Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand
ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our
family. All Allergan colleagues are an extension of our recruiting
team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the ?Allergan edge,? as something that sets
us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better ?
for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge'
is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best
place for them to work and achieve career goals.?
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an
impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be
even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the
next challenge and opportunity.?
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes
through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and
work-life balance.? We offer amazing benefits most of which start
on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k ? company
match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
Keywords: Allergan, Raleigh , Account Consultant - Eye Care - Buy and Bill - Raleigh, NC, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!