Electrician and Senior Electrician
Company: WB MOORE
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Started in 1978, WB Moore has earned the reputation of being the call to make for complex ELECTRICAL contracting projects and the place to work based on its culture of employee growth and opportunities. WB Moore continues to provide opportunities and recognition to its employees, innovative and safe workplace environments, and the talent companies of all sizes look for in electrical contracting projects. We are currently looking to fill a variety of Electrician positions in Raleigh! These positions include Electrician and Senior Electrician. If you are interested in any of the positions outlined below, please apply and we will work with you to find the best fit! (There is NOT relocation assistance for these positions) Company Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Great Company Culture
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Short/ Long Term Disability and Vision Available (Employee Paid)
- 401k Retirement Plan (Up to 4% Match)
- PTO/Sick Leave (After 1 Year)
- Paid Holidays (After 90 Days) *Please note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.* Jobs Functions: The Electrician/ Senior Electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing electrical systems, wiring, equipment and fixtures at varying levels of complexity, based on experience level per National Electric Code (NEC) state/local regulations. They are also responsible for completing construction documents and maintaining the highest levels of OSHA compliance. Job Duties (Responsibilities Increase/Vary by Position):
- Perform all duties in accordance with company safety rules, operating regulations and practices and report unsafe conditions or acts.
- Install, connect, test, and maintain electrical systems for a variety of purposes, including lighting, climate control, security, and communications.
- Work with blueprints when installing electrical systems in office buildings and other structures.
- Able to indicate on blueprints the location of circuits, outlets, load centers, panel boards, and other equipment.
- Install new electrical equipment.
- Able to replace items such as circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Perform electrical testing and monitoring of systems and makes recommendation for improvement/repair.
- May orient and train new workers.
- Able to identify and enforce client/owners procedures.
- Have basic understanding of sizing, installing, and connecting fire alarm systems, Digital Alarm Communicator Systems (DACS), installation wiring for alarm initiating and notification devices.
- Meet with inspectors, general contractors, owner representative while maintaining a professional image.
- Lead personnel to accomplish assigned task in an efficient and qualitative manner. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Basic understanding of program controllers.
- Knowledgeable of National Electric Code and comply with State and local building codes when they install electrical systems.
- Ability to interpret the functions and operation of electronic devices, including semiconductors, diodes, rectifiers, and transistors.
- Able to understand and perform calculation on de-ratings and loads.
- Capable of calculating size and installation methods for specialty transformers.
- Knowledgeable of high voltage terminations/splices standards in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and cable manufactures' requirements.
- Knowledgeable of running Hydraulic or Table Bender.
- Capable of laying out complex conduit systems.
- Dependent on position: Capable of managing 5-7 subordinates. Job Qualifications: Required:
- Must understand and perform math functions
- Must possess a valid driver's license or the ability to transport to and from assigned job sites
- High School Graduate or GED
- Vocational background
- Higher level applicants should have 3-5+ years of experience Preferred (For Senior Level Electrician & Up):
- Possession of a North Carolina State Journeyman License
Keywords: WB MOORE, Raleigh , Electrician and Senior Electrician, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!