Consulting Engineer / Consulting Scientist - Raleigh Office
Company: ALL4 LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
ALL4 LLCDescription:ALL4 is seeking a Consulting
Engineer/Scientist for our Raleigh Office located in Durham, NC. An
ALL4 Consulting Engineer/Scientist is responsible for working
internally with Project Managers to build teams and own the
technical aspects of a project to ensure technical accuracy and
overall technical quality of project deliverables. They are
self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are
interested in developing their technical and regulatory knowledge
base to enable the efficient completion of air quality and
multimedia projects. This individual will have the opportunity to
help manage challenging environmental work, create their own
professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing,
employee-centric, forward facing company. Our teams work closely
with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation
of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability.
This individual will join a team of environmental professionals
that are well-versed in complex permitting, compliance, and
modeling projects, and who are committed to furthering our vision
as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental
responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and
- Plans, manages, and executes the technical aspects of projects
to produce client-ready deliverables for Project Manager
- Enrolls multiple members of the technical staff and coordinates
the completion of individual project tasks that ensures regulatory
and technical correctness.
- Acts as the primary technical lead resource to project
management and as the technical liaison between junior technical
staff and project management staff.
- Monitors and controls technical project aspects to achieve
- Effectively and proactively communicates technical information
and timelines to the team.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical skills, combined
with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Mentors junior technical staff and exhibits ALL4's core values
in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Responsible for routinely delegating technical tasks to junior
staff and building cohesive project teams.
- Coordinates with Project Manager the review of project
deliverables and ensures project compliance with ALL4's Quality
- Actively cultivates project management skills including the
ability to effectively plan, manage, and execute projects, while at
times serving as clients' primary point of contact.
- Engages in experiential learning to enhance technical expertise
around subjects impacting clients as well as developing project
management skills (e.g., developing proposals, technical and
regulatory knowledge, team building, client relationships, and
- Interacts and establishes relationships with regulatory
organizations and provides interpretation, review, and strategic
analysis of federal, state, and local air regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management,
including contributing to the success of the Raleigh Office through
non-technical support roles (e.g., recruitment, mentorship,
- Engineering or applicable science degree and collective
experiences equivalent to a minimum of 4 years of Environmental
Regulatory, Compliance, or other Environmental consulting or
- Technical or consulting experience with Air Permitting and
Compliance, Air Emissions Inventories, familiarity with Air Quality
Modeling, and an understanding of industrial manufacturing is
- Familiarity with technical subjects impacting clients;
knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4's core values. Openness to
change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide
range of personality types and technical abilities.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to manage
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including
strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel)
and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.About ALL4ALL4 is a consulting
company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, health
and safety, chemical reporting and management, and digital
solutions services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in
Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has in metropolitan
areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North
Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff
members in several other states. Our practice is built with a
passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from
the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed
to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active
participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our
clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding
our clients' operations, culture, and business goals to the extent
that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn
environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a
company asset.ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many Best
Places to Work and offers a best in class, flexible, work
environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation
package. include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental,
vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage,
generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling
company culture.ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value
diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable
characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based
on qualifications, merit, and business need.PM21PI216459898
Keywords: ALL4 LLC, Raleigh , Consulting Engineer / Consulting Scientist - Raleigh Office, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...