Technical Business Analyst
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
(accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Deliver technically complex solutions. Perform system integration
support for all project work. Consult and partner with the business
product owners to understand the end goal and offer solutions and
recommendations during the design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
- Should interact with multiple project stakeholder on day-to-day
basis and gather business requirement and convert it into technical
document for development.
- Lead and participate in the testing, implementation,
maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence
to company standards, including robust unit testing and support for
subsequent release testing.
- Build nonfunctional monitoring capabilities and provide
escalated support for highly complex applications in
- Build in and maintain security controls and monitoring in
support of company standards.
- Typically lead moderately complex projects and participate in
larger, more complex initiatives along with other partners.
- Solve complex technical and operational problems. Act as a
resource for teammates with less experience
- May oversee the work of a small team if required.
- In an Agile environment: Responsible for delivering high
quality working software and automating manual/reusable tasks
working directly, and engage with, the business from the beginning
of the design work. Leverage continuous engineering practices to
deliver business value regarding effectiveness of the design.
Actively participate in refining user stories. Responsible for
design, developing, and maintaining automated unit testing, and
supporting integration and functional testing. Responsible for
providing automated monitoring capabilities, providing warranty
support, and providing knowledge transfer to production support.
Develop code in accordance with the acceptance criteria established
by the Product Owner.
- Should have experience to break down the features into User
Stories and well explained to technical developer/tester for
development and testing
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Bachelors Degree and four to seven years of experience or
equivalent education and software engineering training or
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to
identify, apply, and implement IT best practices
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive
strategies related to the IT function
- Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems
by applying best practices
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced
teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or
sensitive information PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree in Computer Science, math or related field of
- Knowledge of specific applications, technology platforms,
programming languages, systems, or business segments
- Banking or financial services Domain experience. Knowledge of
one or more of the following:
- Solid foundation in Database, data structures, algorithms, and
with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Professional experience building high-quality apps or services
from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level
- Should have knowledge with Open-Source tools and
- Should have knowledge with cloud technologies, such as AWS,
- Should have Agile/Scrum project experience. Should have skill
to interact with stakeholder to prioritize the Business
- Should have knowledge and worked with Experience using web
servers, application containers, caching technologies
- Solid knowledge of relational database design and development
(SQL, stored procedures, data modeling) Truist supports a diverse
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender,
color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Truist is a Drug Free
Keywords: SunTrust, Raleigh , Technical Business Analyst, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...