Heavy Forklift Operator
Company: lindsay precast
Posted on: January 27, 2023
HEAVY FORKLIFT OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION A Forklift Operator is
responsible for the safe movement of product from the manufacturing
facility to the yard for storage or loading on trucks for delivery.
This is not a warehouse position and will require significant time
outdoors. Forklifts being used are rated between 16,000 and 35,000
pounds. Primary Job Duties
- Load, unload, move, stock and stage products and materials
using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment 80% of
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number
and types of product is loaded Keep appropriate records and reports
for inventory accuracy
- Comply with all OSHA Standards
- Verify load accuracy, check the load count, stability, and
product damage. Report variances as necessary.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat,
clean, and orderly fashion
- Complete the daily inspection of equipment
- Actively communicate with production/integration team members
- Meet loading and unloading time constraints. JOB REQUIREMENTS
Must have prior forklift experience Heavy equipment operator
experience will also be considered BENEFITS Weekly Pay Medical,
Dental and Vision after 60 days Life Insurance and ADD after 60
days Paid Time Off (PTO) after six (6) Months 401k after six (6)
Months. Pay will be based on experience.
Keywords: lindsay precast, Raleigh , Heavy Forklift Operator, Professions , Franklinton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!