Company: Vaco Technology
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Role: Application Analyst Permanent, Direct Hire Hybrid, Onsite
- Raleigh, NC Salary: $72k - $80k, plus benefits and a 10% 401k
Match**Our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this role. We
are unable to work C2C on this role. ** Responsibilities:
- Examine applications, verify, and evaluate problems and
distribute maintenance schedule.
- Communicate with PMO to establish status of assigned
- Understand and document software and hardware requirements of
varied departmental systems.
- Provide training assistance for users, applications programming
team and other staff.
- Proactively connect with other areas to recognize opportunities
for process automation/improvement and design to execute.
- Augment user life-cycle management.
- Cooperate with Enterprise Infrastructure, Service Desk and DBA
teams to ensure proper integration of the environment. Test, debug,
and implement programs.
- Collaborate with vendor support on all issues and communicate
efficiently with application development teams to tune and
troubleshoot applications. Provide user account management in
- Assess and test new vendor products.
- Develop and organize testing changes, upgrades, and new
services; ensure systems operate correctly in all
- Supply Level 3 application support; allowing Service Desk team
to work Level 1 & 2 support.
- Participate in activities to form and implement processes for
application and system monitoring.
- Responsible for issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Create redundancy in systems where needed. Requirements:
- 4+ years of IT experience with proficiency in Active
- MUST have Finance or banking experience
- Experience in supporting, maintaining and administering complex
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel required on occasion.
- Preferred: BA/BS in Computer Science or Information
Keywords: Vaco Technology, Raleigh , Application Analyst, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!