Senior Software Deployment Analyst
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Role Value Proposition
Resource is responsible for assisting MetLife Version Management
and Build Tools Staff in the support of Application Development
Teams. In this position resource will be supporting MetLife
applications in an operational role performing on boarding
applications, troubleshooting build issues, and supporting the
version management tool stack. Automate any of the manual build
process using CI/CD pipeline
- Perform troubleshooting problems with software builds and
source scans, regression, and functional test builds.
- Perform troubleshooting problems with the CI tool stack
- Perform upgrades to the CI tool stack
- Managed binary resources including proprietary libraries,
remote artifacts, and other 3rd party resources.
- Administration of the CI Toolset for tool access and project
- Collaborate with Software Development teams to troubleshoot
- Assist in the on-boarding of Application Development Teams into
- Rotational On call availability over weekends. Only required in
case of call and not need to be working all the time.
- Begin tackling organizational impediments
- Comfortable opposing anti-patterns
- Strong collaboration with team members
- Capable of coaching up new team members
- Learn new technologies based on demand.
- Participate in cross-departmental efforts Leads initiatives
within the community of practice
- Good Communication skill with the ability to communicate
clearly and effectively Essential Business Experience and Technical
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
5+ years of experience in Information Technology Operations.
- 3-5 years of experience with Administering Azure DevOps or
- 3-5 years of experience with Continuous Integration and Release
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Application
Lifecycle Management, and software development methodologies
(Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Design, Development Tools,
Version Control, Testing, QA, and Deployment).
- Experience in creating change tickets and working on tasks in
Service Now Preferred:
- Experience with Administering JIRA, Atlassian, GIT, Bamboo,
Artifactory, Sonar, Gradle, Maven, NPM or similar
- Scripting with Python, Java or equivalent
- Azure DevOps Administration
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Release Management
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Hands-on Unix or Linux experience, Kshell
- Excellent communication skills
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the
world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance,
annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its
individual and institutional customers navigate their changing
world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40
countries and holds leading market positions in the United States,
Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with
$642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31,
2021. We are ranked on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we
were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the
fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading
sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to
Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive
culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to
help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified
candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For
further information about how to request a reasonable
accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing
a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: MetLife, Raleigh , Senior Software Deployment Analyst, Professions , Rolesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!