Apprentice Refrigeration Technician
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: January 25, 2023
OverviewThis apprentice position supports assigned retail stores
and maintenance department personnel. - -Must have the ability to
learn and grow in the refrigeration, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
maintenance environment. - Successful candidate will learn to
provide technical support and solve issues related to this
environment in support of assigned retail
- Assists refrigeration technicians to install/change compressors
and cases in new and/or remodeled stores.
- Learns to check and adjust refrigeration temperatures and
pressures to solve issues and maximize performance of fixtures and
- Performs mechanical repairs including: washing condensers and
cases; welding; HVAC; plumbing; refrigerant leaks; any other store
- Learn to read and program refrigeration, HVAC, and building
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections per department
- Drives service truck and maintains tools and parts
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications
- Should possess and maintain a driver's license and good driving
- Demonstrates use of hand tools, gauges, pressure washer, torch,
- Demonstrates the knowledge gained by 2 to 4 years of commercial
refrigeration experience, preferably in the supermarket
- Should possess good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Should be able to climb ladders 6-24 feet and maintain balance
on a ladder when necessary.
- Should be able to lift 60 lbs. occasionally and 10 lbs.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Raleigh , Apprentice Refrigeration Technician, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!