Assistant Vice Chancellor for Outreach, Communication and Consulting, Office of Information Technolo
Company: NC TECH ASSN
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Assistant Vice Chancellor provides oversight, strategic
leadership, planning, organizing and project management for the
university, Office of Information Technology, and the Outreach,
Communications & Consulting (OCC) unit. The unit serves the entire
university and consists of the following groups:
- Education & Outreach
- Google Service Team
- Information & News Services
- IT Accessibility
- Portfolio, Project & Process Services
- WolfBytes Video Production Key responsibilities include
training & education oversight for central IT functions,
communication and digital media oversight for OIT and service
offerings, compliance with university digital accessibility
standards, portfolio/project & change management services for large
multi-unit IT efforts, coordination of disaster recovery/business
continuity planning for OIT, IT strategic planning, campus
engagement/liaising across the university for IT, and OCC unit
leadership, including staff management and budget. The position
also takes on leadership of various projects on behalf of the
campus and OIT, such as campus IT strategic plan development and
implementation of revised IT governance processes. Qualifications
- Candidates are required to have a Requires a relevant
post-Baccalaureate degree with a minimum of three (3) years or
greater of related professional experience, or a relevant
undergraduate degree and a minimum of five (5) years or greater of
relevant experience may be substituted for the advanced
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to attract, motivate,
mentor, and develop a high performing work team and foster a
diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Ability to understand technology training, strategic
communications planning, IT accessibility, project and portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve both technical
and organizational problems in a large multifaceted
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build collaborative partnerships with
leaders, campus partners, and external constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to assess operations and initiate new
approaches and strategies.
- Proven strong facilitation, management, and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor degree and additional graduate level education or
relevant professional certification is desirable.
- Five or more years of experience in technology advocacy and
user services management.
- Experience in a complex higher education environment is highly
Keywords: NC TECH ASSN, Raleigh , Assistant Vice Chancellor for Outreach, Communication and Consulting, Office of Information Technolo, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!