Solution Consultant - Regulatory
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
Veeva, a provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life
sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant
who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve
their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Solution
Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales
process by working with Account Executives to understand customers'
business needs and to provide value-based product demonstrations
the Vault RIM Suite of applications. At Veeva, we offer excellent
opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow
in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.What
- Analyzing and understanding customer business and technical
- Configuring and delivering effective solution
- Supporting sales team in preparing and delivering winning
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class
- Providing solution-based responses to Requests for
- Leading Sales Workshops and Proof of Concepts (sandbox
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure customer
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos,
presenting webinars, and attending conferencesRequirements
- 5+ years' experience within the Life Sciences industry
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Operations processes
(submission preparation, document management, submission
publishing, product registration) and related software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background working to support customers
- Willing to travel 10 - 20%, within the US
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independentlyNice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Software trainer experience
- Experience in Regulatory Operations groups within
pharmaceutical and biotech organizations
- End-user and/or Administrator experience with Regulatory
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technologyPerks &
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs#LI-Remote#BI-Remote
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at email@example.com.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Raleigh , Solution Consultant - Regulatory, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!