Cleared Data Scientist Analyst, Senior Consultant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewGuidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting
services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad
capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By
combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients
address their most complex challenges and navigate significant
regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business
resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of
advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create
scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit
complexity and position them for future growth and success. The
company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations
globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by
seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in
traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting
issues driving national and global economies. For more information,
please visit www.guidehouse.com. ResponsibilitiesSummary: Our
consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team
help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business
processes. This high performing team works with clients to
implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science,
from data engineering and querying to data visualization and
dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and
artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation
(RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information
strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision
making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve
operational effectiveness. Our consultants focus on client
services, while also supporting business development, internal firm
initiatives, and ongoing professional development. Job
- Belong to a collaborative team dedicated to Advanced Analytics
and Intelligent Automation.
- Directly support National Security clients as a Senior Data
Analyst, working independently or leading a team and mentoring
junior staff, while driving analytic initiatives forward.
- Analyze management, business, and technical/data issues related
to information systems to support data quality, data management,
and data analytics for the clients mission.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Support business development and internal team
- Continue career development in data analytics/science software,
methods, and consulting. QualificationsRequired:
- Active Secret or Top-Secret clearance.
- B.S. or B.A. in a relevant quantitative and computational
- 1 year of relevant professional experience OR a M.S. / M.A. in
a relevant quantitative and computational discipline.
- Ability to analyze large and complex datasets (structured and
unstructured), with a strong aptitude for conducting quantitative
and qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency querying data using SQL.
- Proficiency in performing data manipulation, statistical
analysis, and predictive modeling using R.
- Proficiency in developing data visualizations and dashboards
using Power BI with knowledge of business intelligence best
- Ability to uphold strong data management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to
explain technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client
needs, building relationships, driving initiatives forward.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience OR 2 years of
relevant professional experience with a M.S. / M.A. in a relevant
quantitative and computational discipline.
- Experience designing surveys and analyzing survey data.
- Experience using Qualtrics.
- Understanding of database concepts.
- Ability to support business development including RFP, RFQ, and
RFI responses and white papers. Additional RequirementsThe
successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions
from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent
the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as
- Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard
- This is an exempt level role that may require more than 40
hours of work per week. DisclaimerAbout Guidehouse Guidehouse is an
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status,
religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected
by law, ordinance, or regulation. Guidehouse will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance
including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San
Francisco. If you have visited our website for information about
employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you
require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1-571-633-1711 or via email at
RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you
provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the
extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee. Rewards and Benefits Guidehouse
offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes
competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that
reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
workplace. Benefits include:
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Keywords: Guidehouse, Raleigh , Cleared Data Scientist Analyst, Senior Consultant, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!