Senior Accounting Analyst (100% Remote)
Company: The Bolton Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Bolton Group has been matching excellent accounting
professionals with excellent companies for over 25 years.
Our client is hiring a Senior Accounting Analyst here in Chicago.
The ideal candidate has a CPA, and either public accounting or SEC
reporting experience. CPA is required. You must live near Chicago,
Summary of Position ResponsibilityOur client is looking for a
dynamic, highly adaptable accounting professional. This role is
more than just general accounting. This role will feature financial
reporting, cost-savings analysis, variance reporting, ad-hoc
analysis and special projects.
Why You Will Love This Opportunity
- 100% remote with occasional trips to Chicago required
- Fun, positive culture with talented and experienced
- Strong pay, tremendous growth potential and excellent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly consolidations: reconciliations, reporting,
- Prepare financial reporting materials
- Find, develop and implement cost-savings / cost-cutting
- When necessary, research technical accounting matters
- Work cross functionally as a business partner to other
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- CPA required
- Illinois residency
Keywords: The Bolton Group, Raleigh , Senior Accounting Analyst (100% Remote), Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!