Civil Professional Engineer - PE - Air Force
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: Raleigh, NC
Why join Ecompex?
At Ecompex, we are more than a business - we are a team of
professionals. We are an energetic, dynamic company that prides
itself on quality and is constantly growing and expanding. Among
reasons that we are an industry leader is because of our talented,
motivated, and hardworking team of professionals. If you enjoy
challenges and want to be part of a successful professional
services and technology leader, then Ecompex has a place for you.
Ecompex values its employees.
Ecompex offers a competitive benefits package for all Full-Time
- Health Insurance (3 medical plans, dental and vision,
- Life Insurance (free policy for all employees)
- PTO (15 days per year)
- Holidays (paid time for all federal holidays)
- Reimbursement for tuition and training
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Employee assistance program
Position Description: Civil Professional Engineer - PE
Provide engineering and project management support to the
government client at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base.
Primary work location will be Seymour Johnson Air Force Base near
Raleigh, North Carolina.
Full-Time, Salaried position. Approximately 40 hours per work
Minimum Qualifications: Civil Professional Engineer - PE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering ???
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Federal Government or Military experience required
- Minimum 10 years of work experience within the last 20
- Minimum 3 years of Program Management experience
Required Skills: Civil Professional Engineer - PE
- Working knowledge of the government procurement process and
regulations related to A/E services and construction
- Experience applying the Department of Defense Unified
Facilities Criteria and Uniform Facilities Guide Specifications to
complex facility construction projects.
- Familiarity with federal design and construction
- Experience providing oversight of A/E design.
- Knowledge of Facility and Building systems-Roofing, Building
Envelope, Interior Construction, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and
Plumbing), Building automation, etc.
- Ability to coordinate access to facilities, set up briefings,
and conduct interviews with facility personnel.
- Ability to organize and gather project data, conduct analysis,
prepare reports and provide recommendations without
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft
Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Autodesk AutoCAD 2013,
- Read and understand BIM submittals, CAD drawings, old
blueprints, and facility/project specifications.
- Proficiency estimating all CSI Divisions.
Responsibilities: Civil Professional Engineer - PE
- Provide technical input to project managers and senior
leadership; stakeholder integration and senior-level leader
engagement on complex technical issues.
- Develop cost estimates using PACES, MCASESII, RS Means and
other approved DOD cost estimating tools
- Assess project risk during design and construction based on
earned value management, critical path schedule achievement,
compliance with required construction management submittals, and
other risk indicators.
- Field review and forensics of contractor field
- Provide technical advice during evaluation of
- Develop independent, local market corrected cost estimates,
meeting accuracy standards specified in the DOD Unified Facilities
Criteria, for Architect/Engineer and construction services
throughout the planning, design, construction, and repair of
facilities and infrastructure on projects ranging from $5,000 -
$35,000,000 in scope
- Process independent cost estimates for construction contract
change orders ranging in magnitude from $200 to $500,000.
- Provide the technical basis of legal and legislative
- Provide technical input into development of acquisition
strategy; assisting in developing source selection evaluation
criteria; providing technical advice during evaluation of
proposals; technical support of major acquisition
- Host technical training, communicate lessons learned, and
document best practices to technical and project management
- Perform quality assurance oversight of Architect/Engineer and
construction contractor technical work products, including
assessment for compliance with applicable codes and design
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal
Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.
Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. -
60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees
from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or
discussing their compensation or the compensation of other
applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation
in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application,
please contact Ecompex at 703-288-3382 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Keywords: Ecompex, Raleigh , Civil Professional Engineer - PE - Air Force, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!