Sheet Metal Installer
Company: Mechanical Contractors (MCI)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overall Position DescriptionMCI seeks skilled Sheet Metal
Helpers/Installers for a mid to entry-level position in the
construction of commercial HVAC Systems. These positions report to
the Sheet Metal Foreman assigned. MCI has an internal training
program to assist in the necessary learning and skillsets required
by the position, known as MCI STAT. Out Structured On-The-Job
Training can take someone with no field experience and give them
the knowledge they need to become a qualified Sheet Metal
Installer. Key Job Responsibilities
- Helps field fabricate fittings
- Helps layout sheet metal duct and fittings
- Helps interpret drawings related to the job
- Assists other team members with job duties as necessary
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings as
- Must possess a current valid driver's license.
- Flexibility for travel and working overtime/weekends, as
- Lull and scissor lift training is a plus.
- Preference given to those with HVAC education.Personal
Characteristics and Expectations
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Communicates well with co-workers, managers, and occasionally
Keywords: Mechanical Contractors (MCI), Raleigh , Sheet Metal Installer, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!