Field Service Technician
Company: PCX Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Electrical Field Service Tech will primarily be responsible
for the proficient integration of electrical equipment on modular
base frames, enclosures, and all other PCX products. The ideal
candidate must have the ability to bend conduit, mount electrical
panels and junction boxes, and read and interpret electrical
schematics and drawings. This position will be required to travel
and complete work on different sites when not working at the shop.
The Electrical Field Service Tech will report directly to the Field
Services Manager. Responsibilities:
- Follow PCX safety guidelines and requirements at all times
- Safely work with all equipment, machines, and tools required
for job completion
- Listen and follow directions from supervisors and
- Verify conformance of work to engineering, quality and customer
- Adheres to PCX Quality Management System and ISO9001
- Work in a timely and efficient manner to meet all daily
- Maintain tools and equipment in proper working condition
- Identify assembly and production issues
- Perform work correctly and identify opportunities for
- Complete Time Reporting Sheets
- Diagnose and correct issues in the field
- Work independently with little supervision
- Must coordinate with contractors in the process of system
installations and commissioning including loading software programs
and implementing modifications as necessary to meet customer
- Will be required to prepare daily activity reports concerning
project status. The successful candidate will also interface with
customers as it relates to on-going system training for the end
- Ensure working environment is consistently clean and safe
- Strong Electrical background in commercial and or
- Report inventory use as required Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering
technology, or equivalent training gained from service in the Armed
services, 3-5 years' experience.
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints and
- Strong troubleshooting skills and thorough understanding of
mechanics and electronic systems must be demonstrated.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication, time management organizational and
- Skilled in PC applications and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with corrective action and root cause analysis as it
pertains to ISO9001:2008.
- The employee is required to occasionally (6-33% of the workday)
lift and carry up to 21-50 pounds a distance of 3 feet
- Licensures and Certifications: Electrical technician,
Electrical master, NETA or NICET certifications preferred.
- Ability to work 10 hours per day, and weekends as required
- Willing to travel a week at a time, out-of-state. 50% domestic
travel required- valid driver's license PI189967781
Keywords: PCX Corporation, Raleigh , Field Service Technician, Professions , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!