Business Analyst, Pricing Assurance
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAAP is currently undergoing a comprehensive
Pricing led Transformation that covers pricing management and
execution. The Business Analyst of Pricing Assurance will be part
of a new team named Pricing Assurance. This new position will be
part of the operational execution side and will take ownership of
the business process definition and documentation as a foundation
to this omni-channel transformation. This role is responsible for
working cross-functionally to create the knowledge base for pricing
that ultimately will ensure that AAP can move agilely and rapidly
in a dynamic marketplace. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned .
- Document current omni-channel business processes. Map systems
and applications to business functions. Illustrate business/system
flows and keep them current in a fast-paced environment. Be the
owner of pricing knowledge base. Create end-to-end information and
process flows for pricing components laying out contextual
relationships. Document current pricing and retail ecosystem as it
is vast and complex including legacy components.
- Create detailed requirements for enhancements and development
projects for pricing related work across the ecosystem. Lead the BA
discipline for cross-functional pricing projects. Translate
business requirements into technical system requirements and ensure
documentation remains current for all pricing assets in play.
- Assist with building user story documentation for use in
creating quality assurance scenarios
- Partner with technical team to research pricing issues across
multiple systems in a complex environment and work with other IT
and business teams to drive resolution.
- Develop strong partnerships and work with stakeholders to
understand, analyze problems, critically assess current state, and
improve the business processes. QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Relevant experience in business analysis in retail/supply
chain/marketing/finance. AAP experience is a big advantage.
- Ability to absorb pressure and problem solve multiple scenarios
at a time and operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
Strong analytical skills to guide the team while solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to
cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across
- Experience working with cross functional, multi- cultural and
globally distributed teams.
- Demonstrated experience of working within and documenting
- Extreme attention to detail is a significant plus for this
- Strong desire to learn and advance business processes.
- Experience with business analysis and documentation tools like
JIRA and Confluence etc.
- Proficient with MS Office EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management, IT, or related field
and business experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with business analysis and design, and
transformation programs within medium to large sized
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Raleigh , Business Analyst, Pricing Assurance, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!