Maintenance Manager - The Waverly
Company: Blue Ridge Companies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$1500 Sign-on Bonus Select any or all that apply: A) Your
hearing is so fine-tuned that you can detect a bad A/C compressor
from three buildings away. B) The phrase "I know how to top a unit
off" makes you cringe. C) You can't count on your hands the number
of times you tricked someone into thinking you've been shocked. D)
Bob Ross and his "happy little trees" can't compete with your
ability to remain calm. E) All of the above. If you selected any or
all of the above, you should be a Maintenance Manager with Blue
Ridge Companies. We're Good At:
- Career Advancement - grow your career with in-house training
for certifications and industry recognized designations.
- Showing The Love! While you're with us, you'll earn:
- Quarterly & annual performance bonuses - earn up to 25% of your
- Monthly education bonuses - an extra $100 each month
- Sign-on bonuses - up to $1500 for signing on as a new
- Annual boot/shoe allowances - $250 the first year for boots or
shoes of your choosing
- Employee referral bonuses - $500 for a successful employee
- Recognizing Your Sacrifice - we increase your hourly pay during
the entire week you're on call!
- Providing Benefits - we've got quite a few; 401k, health
insurance, life insurance, the list goes on...
- Giving Back - Paid volunteer time off to give back to any cause
you feel passionate about. What You'll Do:
- Create, monitor and evaluate a high performance customer
- Develop and monitor a systematic preventive maintenance program
for the property.
- Maintain an inventory control sheet and preventive maintenance
schedule/log of all equipment.
- Manage the maintenance of the property with a cost effective
approach to meet or exceed financial goals.
- Schedule and coordinate apartment turns with staff and vendors.
Ensure all turns are completed in time for move-in.
- Assist in writing or obtaining specifications and scopes of
work for all large or capital expense projects
- Provide the service team with technical training and assistance
- Schedule and oversee the daily work for the maintenance of
pools, grounds, service requests, make-readies, move-ins and
- Interview, hire and train all maintenance service team
associates Licenses and Certifications
- EPA 608 license is required- Type I and Type II, prior to being
- A current Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification is
preferred and required within 30 days of hire.
- Blue Ridge Companies requires you to have a valid driver's
license to drive the golf cart. You're Good At:
- Customer service - Managing difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responding promptly to customer needs; Responding to
requests for service and assistance.
- Teamwork - Giving and welcoming feedback; Contributing to
building a positive team spirit; Putting success of team above own
- Dependability - Keeping commitments; Committing to long hours
of work when necessary to reach goals; Completing tasks on time or
notifying the appropriate person with an alternate plan. Are you
ready to join the Blue Ridge family as a Maintenance Manager? Apply
Keywords: Blue Ridge Companies, Raleigh , Maintenance Manager - The Waverly, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!