HVAC Dispatcher ( Remote )
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWho We AreWe keep on growing because we only hire
the best. We are a national HVAC service company that provides top
quality HVAC and refrigeration service and repairs to some of the
USA's largest commercial and retail customers. Our customers come
to us because of our commitment to excellence. To provide excellent
service, we require top quality people who are dedicated to the job
and who are rewarded for their dedication.The JobYou will join a
dynamic dispatch team and will help to dispatch our service
technicians as well as subcontractors to meet our customers'
requirements.The Job Requirements
- Setup schedules for same day and next day work.
- Work with manager to ensure you are dispatching the right
technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone
every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
- Ensure accurate information in entered into the various service
and billing systems.Required Skills And Experience
- You should have prior experience as a dispatcher in the HVAC
and Construction fields.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional
growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with
good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and
decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office
applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).Job Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Disability Insurance.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated
- 401k Plan with a company match.If you want to be part of
something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find
exactly what you re looking for. You will work in a place where
they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and
where their work has a direct effect on the success of the
company.Equal Oppurtunity EmployerNO RECRUITERS
- YesJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Full TimeYears
Experience: 1 - 3 yearsSalary: $50,000 - $70,000
Keywords: iHire, Raleigh , HVAC Dispatcher ( Remote ), Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!