Production- E/S RTE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Function:The production associate is responsible for
performing a variety of production focused tasks on a rotated basis
to support the daily production goals of the Ready to Eat (RTE)
Department. Essential Duties, Functions, & Responsibilities:
- Process product using tools and equipment provided
- Follows all work safety policies and guidelines
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns
- Adheres to all USDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes)
product standards and guidelines
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Will be required to rotate to various functions within the
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for
scheduled work hoursKnowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and
- Ability to meet production line speedPhysical Requirements:
- Standing 8 - 10 hours per day,
- Lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Possible bending, stooping, twisting, and squatting.
- Repetitive hand intensive task, tight gripping, grasping,
pinching, and pulling requiredWorking Conditions:
- Work in damp and cold environment.
- Work with loud and noisy machinery.
- Work with or around chemicals/fumesMinimum Qualifications
- No minimum education requirement
- No previous work experience required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be eligible to work legally in the United StatesBase Pay:
$15.00Shift hours: Varies from 6:00am - 3:00pmWhy work for
Butterball?This is not just a job, it's a career! We take pride in
our employees and our employees take pride in being a valued team
member at Butterball!Join us Today and enjoy these great perks!*
Academic Tuition Reimbursement* Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits*
Employee Assistance Program* 401K* Referral Bonus up to $1,000- Ask
us for detailsButterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and
is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race,
religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability,
military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status,
pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Butterball, Raleigh , Production- E/S RTE, Professions , Smithfield, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!