Part Time Maintenance Technician - 20220002
Company: TradeMark Residential
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionMaintenance Technician Part Time– Raleigh,NCAbout
UsTradeMark Residential has provided full service residential
property management since 1984. Beginning with a locally owned
portfolio of single family homes, TradeMark Residential now manages
every type of income producing residential property.Overview:Duties
include responding to and completing maintenance requests submitted
by residents and property manager, ensuring building exteriors are
maintained in alignment with Company standards, performing grounds
and common area upkeep, inspections, preventative maintenance, and
supply management. Perform and promote the safe operation of
equipment and services.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical/trade school
- At least 3 years of experience and proficiency with HVAC,
plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, electrical, and lighting.
Prior multi-unit maintenance experience preferred.
- State of NC Driver's License in good standing with proof of
required insurance coverage
- Reliable transportation.
- Own basic hand tools required to perform daily tasks.
- Experience with computers, email and mobile work order
- Ability to respond to after-hour calls on a rotating
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.Schedule:
Flexible work schedule, traditional work hours will be during the
hours of 8am-5pm, with the possibility of on-call responsibility
every other week.Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Market Pay.Please no agency referrals, walk-ins or
phone calls please.TradeMark Residential is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Job Type: Part-timePowered by JazzHRAljiybe4rP
Keywords: TradeMark Residential, Raleigh , Part Time Maintenance Technician - 20220002, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!