Maintenance Technician - Berkshire Park
Company: Blue Ridge Companies
Posted on: May 15, 2022
$1000 Sign-on Bonus
Are you determined to do-it-yourself? Can you play nice with both
humans and appliances? Does your family call you whenever they need
something fixed around the house? If you realize that duct tape
isn't the solution to all your problems, you should be working with
Blue Ridge Companies as a Maintenance Technician.
We're Good At:
- Providing opportunities for you to enhance your career through
engaging educational classes.
- Rewarding you with up to 25% of your annual salary in bonuses
- Benefits: we've got quite a few; 401k, health insurance, life
insurance, the list goes on...
- Providing you with the opportunity to give back to the
community through philanthropic initiatives, such as Toys for Tots,
food drives and more.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to service requests in a timely and professional
manner, treating all residents with courtesy and respect.
- Accurately diagnose problems and make repairs when responding
to all service requests assigned.
- Perform the maintenance needed to turn an apartment timely and
efficiently for move-in.
- Preventative maintenance and repair of A/C units.
- Installing and repairing electrical wires, plugs, and
- Painting and repairing drywall.
- Preventative maintenance and repair of appliances.
- Repairing and unclogging sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, and
- Assist with the purchase of maintenance supplies.
- Assist in inspecting buildings and grounds to ensure safety and
cleanliness, alerting the Service Manager to items that are in need
Blue Ridge Companies requires you to have a valid driver's license
to drive the golf cart.
You're Good At:
- Customer service - Managing difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responding promptly to customer needs; Responding to
requests for service and assistance.
- Teamwork - Giving and welcoming feedback; Contributing to
building a positive team spirit; Putting success of team above own
- Dependability - Keeping commitments; Committing to long hours
of work when necessary to reach goals; Completing tasks on time or
notifying the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Performing the many tasks that can be done with a pair of slip
pliers (not including using the pliers as a hammer).
- Looking very comfortable while working with
- Finding creative solutions for complex technical
- Installing and repairing HVAC systems.
- Performing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Troubleshooting and repairing various appliance, plumbing, and
- Maintaining pools and pool areas in accordance with local and
state standards as assigned.
Are you ready to join the Blue Ridge family? Apply now!
Keywords: Blue Ridge Companies, Raleigh , Maintenance Technician - Berkshire Park, Professions , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!