Company: Carroll Management Group LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:CARROLL is looking for a Maintenance Assistant to
join our team and take excellent care of our community!As a CARROLL
Maintenance Assistant you will be responsible for keeping the
grounds of the property in an attractive condition; for keeping
exteriors, common areas, vacant apartments, sidewalks and alleyways
of the property in a clean and safe condition. Assist in other
types of maintenance when necessary.You will
- The Maintenance Assistant will conduct all business in
accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and
federal regulations (such as Lead Based Paint, ADA, Fair Housing,
HAZCOM Program, OSHA, etc.).
- Must be knowledgeable of all pertinent laws and OSHA
- Must always be aware of the condition of the property and take
immediate steps to correct any unsafe condition.
- Picks up litter on grounds and waters lawn, shrubs and flowers
as needed. Sprays with insecticides as needed.
- Maintains watering and drainage systems.
- Assists in inventory control and upkeep of all grounds
equipment and supplies.
- Assists with any emergency maintenance.
- Cleans all hallways and common areas including laundry
- Cleans all parking areas.
- Cleans all sidewalks and alleyways.
- Assist make-ready staff as required to meet deadlines.
- Report all major repairs and need requisitions to Maintenance
Supervisor prior to any expenditure of funds.
- Change locks, rekey locks and make keys.
- Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment from storage
area to apartment (or vice versa) as circumstances warrant. Assist
in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc. to dumpster when
- Any other requests made by the Maintenance Supervisor, Property
Manager, Service Director, Regional Manager, or other company
official as needed.. Requirements:You have
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one to three months of relevant experience
- Ability to earn future designations as required by Industry
standards, EPA regulations, OSHA requirements, etc.If this sounds
like you:Apply now!What we offer:
- Growth Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discounts
- And more---.
Keywords: Carroll Management Group LLC, Raleigh , Groundskeeper/Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!