Project Consultant (Construction Sales)
Company: Bonitz Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Bonitz, Inc., an employee-owned Company, is looking for a full
time, dynamic Project Consultant (Sales) who has the capacity to
lead and influence both internally and externally. The successful
candidate will have the ability to develop and sustain long-term
relationships with general contractors, architects, designers,
owners, end users, and internal team members. This person is an
expert at learning and understanding the industry, prospecting new
business, cultivating a pipeline of existing business, and managing
multiple projects from start to finish in a fun, unique, team
Position Essential Duties:
- Excels at working independently as well as part of a core
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects at one time from
start to finish.
- Will be responsible developing new business and managing
existing business clients.
- Takes ownership of projects from first contact through
completion and communicate throughout to internal team members and
- Provides detailed and accurate work throughout the
- Works in an office environment, as well as in the field
including on job sites.
- Possess general business acumen including developing and
working an individual business, sales, and marketing plan, and
being able to read P&L Statements.
- Ability to develop a strategy for large opportunities.
- Be able to offer solutions to meet the customers needs
including budget requirements.
- Sense of Urgency
- Understand the benefit of using sales and relationship
- Eager to find Clear Future with partners to be as efficient as
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking, Time Management, Organization, Attention to
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, specs,
addendums, and RFIs.
- Drive new business and build relationships with general
contractors, architects, designers, owners, end users, and internal
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience preferred. Education may be
considered as a substitute.
- Experience in the construction or like industry is
preferred.Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- Willingness to evolve
- Ability to work with initiative and independence, as well as
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company
Computer Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including
Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Office 365 preferredAbout
Bonitz:Founded in 1954, Bonitz, Inc. is an employee-owned company
operating as a major sub-contractor in the commercial construction
space. Bonitz specializes in all types of flooring, floor care,
terrazzo, ceilings, wall systems, cladding and access flooring.We
are based on a well-defined purpose of Positively impacting and
enhancing the lives of a continuously growing Bonitz Family to
include our associates, their families, and our customers, in a
unique, profitable, and fun working environment. with six core
values: Life Balance, Do the Right Thing, Urgency is Essential,
Extreme Ownership, Passion to Win, and Power of the Team.
Our mission is to provide the best in the world project consulting
and project management and craftmanshipwhile providing superior
service and differentiating ourselves with practical solutions.
Bonitz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Bonitz Inc., Raleigh , Project Consultant (Construction Sales), Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!