Production Packaging Set Up Operator - 1st Shift
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Packaging Operator's responsibilities include inspecting and
packaging of terminally sterilized and aseptically produced
pharmaceutical drugs in accordance with current Good Manufacturing
Practices. This role is 2nd shift, Monday - Thursday 3 PM - 1:30
AM, with expected overtime.Position Responsibilities
- Operate packaging equipment to package production within all
applicable SOPS, cGMPs, etc.
- Operate equipment within the validated parameters.
- Perform 100% final inspection of units.
- Label and package acceptable units.
- Follow and maintain documentation records, accountability of
solution and units throughout the production process.
- Check and verify components.
- Perform quality control duties, i.e. sampling of product and
- Clean/sanitize production and warehouse areas and
- Work safely in accordance with regulations, standards, and
procedures and in a manner that eliminates unreasonable risk to
health and the environment. Notify management of unsafe conditions
or practices, unlawful activities and activities which present
unreasonable health and/or environmental risk. Report all safety
and/or environmental incidents to management immediately
- Special projects: training required for returned goods, reclaim
and off-line projects.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.Position
RequirementsEducation required/ preferred:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalentExperience:
- 1-3 years pharmaceutical manufacturing experience within a
sterile environment (i.e. ISO 5E or similar)
- Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Good math and reading skills
- Mental and visual acuity for production of and identification
of quality product
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both on a team and individually
- Operator must understand and adhere to standard operating
procedures (SOP's) in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
and be able to apply Good Manufacturing Practices.
- This position also requires successful completion of the
- Responsible for reducing product losses and improving
- Responsible for quality of product.
- Responsible for monitoring the process and documenting
measurements per SOP.
- Responsible for compliance with FDA, OSHA, cGMP's
- Responsible for participation in all Safety aspects of the
- Responsible for demonstrating initiative, self-direction and
ability to make decisions
- Responsible for demonstrating and support of company
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Requires high degree on manual dexterity, which could be
performed under restrictive conditions.
- Mental and visual accuracy is a demand to produce quality
- Responsible for good verbal and interpersonal skills in
- Make sound decisions and have good math and reading
Keywords: Guerbet, Raleigh , Production Packaging Set Up Operator - 1st Shift, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!