Electrical Controls Assembler Technician
Company: PCX Corp
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for assembling electrical equipment.
Reads and interprets instructions, assembles parts and tools, and
fits electronic components together.Primary Responsibilities
- Assemble materials.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints,
specifications, work orders, or reports
- Clean parts thoroughly.
- Review work activities with supervises.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures
and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly
casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding
- Pack finished products for shipment.
- Tag components.
- Adjust or repair electrical equipment.
- Correct defects.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Build products such as electric motors, computers, electronic
control devices, and sensing equipment.
- Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of
electronic devices used in avionic systems, military systems, and
- Modify electromechanical devices such as household appliances,
CT scanners, or vending machines.
- Fabricate or modify parts, using shop equipment.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance
to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as
micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Populate or modify/replace components on printed circuit board
- Test functional performance.
Keywords: PCX Corp, Raleigh , Electrical Controls Assembler Technician, Professions , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!