Company: Baker Roofing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Works under the direction of foreman to perform surface prep and
install multiple materials and building system components.
Responsible for personal compliance with all safety policies.
Responsible for meeting productivity and quality performance
requirements of the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- Years of Experience 0-1 year minimum in waterproofing, masonry
restoration, and/or stucco/EIFS
- Certifications: none required
- Driver's License: is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of safety techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of how to install common materials utilized in
- Knowledge of general construction materials and tools utilized
in the construction and/or repair of buildings.Skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills needed to work with a team.Abilities:
- The ability to communicate information and ideas.
- Ability to identify problems and communicate them to
- Ability to use oral or written communication to receive
Ensure that proper safety and equipment is used properly.
- Make equipment inspections are performed. Notify supervisor
immediately if equipment is defective or broken.
- Install joint sealants (liquid applied and pre-formed).
- Prepare substrates and perform concrete repair (horizontal,
vertical, and overhead).
- Perform masonry restoration (historic and modern).
- Perform stucco/EIFS installation and/or repair.
- Install air, water, and vapor barriers.
- Apply coatings to building surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, lift, and carry items weighing
50 pounds regularly.
- Operating vehicles, mechanized devices, and equipment.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires standing for long periods of time.
- Requires climbing stairs, ladders, scaffolds, or poles.
- Requires considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your
whole body to climb, lift, balance, walk and handle materials.
- Requires use of abdominal and lower back muscles to support
part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without
giving out or fatiguing.
- Requires ability to see details at close range.
- Requires repetitive movement, bending, twisting, kneeling
crouching, stooping, or crawling.
- Requires physical ability to stand and walk, lift, and carry
items weighing 50 pounds regularly.
Requires working in extremely bright or inadequate lighting
- Requires working in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold
(below 32 F degrees) temperatures.
- Includes exposure sounds and noise levels that can be
distracting or uncomfortable.
- Includes exposure to contaminants, hazardous materials, or
- Mistakes are not easily correctable and have serious
consequences, therefore SAFETY PROCEEDURES must be followed.
- Requires exposure to minor burns, cuts bites or stings.
- Requires exposure to heights or other dangerous
- Requires travel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Keywords: Baker Roofing, Raleigh , Restoration Technician, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!