Posted on: April 10, 2021
The RundownOne of our best client companies is looking for the
best architectural talent in the area. Do you have the ability to
run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck in a technical
track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful
opportunity for a Project Architect.Required SkillsYou should
possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle
multiple project deadlines, have excellent communication skills, a
thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and
trends, a desire to mentor and manage teams, and the ability to
nurture Client relationships. Requirements/Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Registered/Licensed Architect or actively pursuing
- Professional Degree in Architecture or Construction
- Effectively communicate with designers to gain understanding of
- Reviews conformance of documents to codes.
- Communicates legal ramifications of changes to the contract
documents during construction phase
- Knowledge of the sequences and status of the construction
process and ability to communicate same to the client and the
architect/engineer team in a timely and concise manner.
- Performs visual checks of construction, records observations,
verifies observations against contract documents and communicates
same to client and architect/engineer team.
- Maintains current knowledge of product delivery schedules and
long-lead procurement item needs.
- Uses standard protocol for communication with and between team
members, to include the owner, architect/engineer team, contractor
staff and subcontractors.
- Manages critical path construction situation by providing
prompt, informed responses to contractors.
- Coordinates the supporting efforts of consultants through the
construction process.Company InsightJoin an established design firm
with a healthy backlog and clients across the country, and a very
- Interdisciplinary firm that provides Architecture, Interior
Design, Mixed-Use, Sustainable Design, Urban Design, Structural
Engineering, Research and more!
- They firmly believe that design can change people's lives for
the better - they deliver designs that inspire, connect and
- Specialize in creating dynamic design that's as unique as each
- Not only do they have a solid culture, but a great compensation
and benefits package including a discretionary annual bonus in
December each year based on the firm's profitability and individual
- Have been in business for over 80 years.
- Pride themselves on creating neighborhoods where EVERYONE
- Their design concepts continually evolve, conform and set new
- They firmly believe in quality experience with each
- They have a very diverse portfolio working on Aviation, Civic &
Cultural, Commercial, Education, Government, Health, Hospitality,
Mission Critical, Residential Mixed-Use, as well as Sports &
Entertainment.You will enjoy the work/life balance with flexible
hours, work from home options, client parties, team parties,
project site visits, and volunteering activities. For Direct
Consideration contact Russell Johnson at the email listed below.
Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's
requirements and a portfolio.Take the next step in your career -
APPLY NOW! Please contact Russell Johnson directly at for more
information on this or any other positions you may be
interested.gpac (growing people and companies) is an award-winning
search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within
multiple industries across the United States over the past 30
years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize
that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at
the right time.All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Raleigh , Project Architect, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!