Senior NetSuite Consultant
Company: 360 Cloud Solutions
Posted on: February 23, 2021
360 Cloud Solutions is a premier IT consulting firm that helps
companies grow through the strategic and expert implementation of
cloud-based business management, FP&A, and subscription billing
software. A 360 Senior NetSuite Consultant plays a vital role in
transforming our clients' businesses by delivering services and
advice based on proven experience in implementing ERP solutions. To
thrive in this role, you be experienced in NetSuite's Manufacturing
and Wholesale Distribution as well as Warehouse and Inventory
A 360 Consultant will be a part of a team that performs all phases
of the software consulting life-cycle including requirements
gathering, process/system analysis, implementation, ongoing
support, and technical request execution. Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesYour day-to-day duties will include, but not
limited to the following:
- Provide industry-leading consultative services for business
processes including, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance,
Sales, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Collaborate and lead team members in 360 standard methodologies
including preparing, approving, and completing document templates
that contain business flow diagrams, business requirements
documentation, GAP analysis, and training material to best inform
clients of the solution's capabilities and processes.
- Build strong customer relationships to effectively deliver the
industry's leading consulting services; communicate with client
executive sponsors; effectively translating client business
objectives to configuration requirements; Set agendas and keep
client meetings focused on objectives; prepares the client on the
next steps; recognize potential conflict and alert team
- Work with Sales / Client Engagement to assess issues and
recommend solutions that meet client requirements.
- Interact with Project Management directly and through a project
management tool to lead in the definition and execution of the
project plan within a specified timeframe and budget; also record
time daily so we ensure client budgets are protected.
- Work closely with 360's developers and system architects in
defining and building custom solutions that propel our client's
business further forward. The consultant will assist in building
vision, sales statements of work, client process documentation, and
custom training materials.
- Use and/or adapt to a wide set of tools including NetSuite,
Box, Zoom, Office 365, Confluence, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Continue to develop your platform skills and consulting
- 4 + years' experience as a NetSuite consultant required.
- NetSuite Certifications Required: ERP Consultant.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or CIS or
8 years of ERP Consulting Experience; Master's in Business
Administration (MBA) Preferred.
- Experience with cloud computing and virtualization-based
- Experience working and collaborating with mid-level
- Ability to estimate, build, and execute the project plan; to
guide team members.
- Ability to form the solution and translate to configuration
requirements; to lead a business process session.
- Strong Client Service Orientation.
- Self-directed in accomplishing tasks and objectives.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Products.
- Atlassian / Jira experience highly preferred.
- Available during core business office hours.
- Ability to influence actions and gain the support of others to
- Ability to travel 25% of the time. Benefits
- Competitive compensation plus additional incentive earning
- Generous PTO
- Paid Vacation (360 provides employees with a vacation allowance
at certain anniversary milestones)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote Work
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
Disability Insurance, HSA)
- 401k Match
- Paid certification opportunities
We Are An Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy of 360 Cloud
Solutions to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons.
Our company's recruiting, hiring, and employment practices are
based solely on the job-related criteria and we do not discriminate
based on any federal, state, or locally protected class.
Keywords: 360 Cloud Solutions, Raleigh , Senior NetSuite Consultant, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!