NOC Technician I
Company: American Tower
Posted on: May 24, 2020
What You Can Offer Us
- Open trouble tickets and perform initial triage; provide
breaks/fix actions to resolve network issues.
- Provide end-to-end support for issues within defined areas of
responsibility and document/track incidents in the ticketing
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems; respond to network
activities including support of service level agreements.
- Perform duties in accordance with documented methods of
procedures and technical job aides.
- Initiate communications between internal groups, vendors,
customers, and third-party carriers and partners.
- Provide feedback about the use of NOC management applications,
tools, processes, and procedures.
- Open Notice to Airmen tickets (NOTAMS) via the E-NOTAM websites
for outages that impact lighted towers.
- Escalate outage events and/or impairments that are not resolved
within the prescribed timeframes.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Associate technical degree or equivalent work experience
required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience in a centralized repair, troubleshooting, and
testing environment required.
- Between 13 years of customer service experience
- Approximately 5% travel may be required in support of the
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the
ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of
employees to effectively and professionally achieve
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple
tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective
prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and
will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed,
religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status,
familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic
information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under
applicable law. The TeamWe are seeking a NOC Technician I to join
American Towers U.S. Tower divisions Network Operations team. The
Network Operations team monitors and maintains the Companys U.S.
assets, supporting both the frontline representation in the field
and strategic programs. Day to day you will provide surveillance
and incident management support including communicating and
escalating alarms to ensure quick resolution. As a NOC Technician
I, you will drive success with external customers through a sense
of urgency, prioritization, and independent judgement when
gathering and organizing relevant information.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and were
focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term,
leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow
your career with us!
Keywords: American Tower, Raleigh , NOC Technician I, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!