Project Executive - Business Development, Life Sciences Division
Company: Evans General Contractors
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Evans General Contractors, LLC is a growing, national/international
design-build construction company performing work in a wide variety
of commercial and industrial markets. Evans seeks to hire an
experienced professional to lead the business development effort
for the Life Sciences Division.
Compensation PackageBase Salary Range: $150,000 - $200,000Bonus: Up
to 100% base commensurate with performance401(k) Profit Sharing: Up
to 6-10% of base salary a yearVehicle Allowance: $403/bi-weekly
Summary/ObjectiveThe Project Executive-Business Development, is a
high-profile representative of Evans General Contractors, LLC who
is responsible for supporting the growth of the company through
increasing revenue and profitability by securing new
projects/clients in the Life Sciences market segment. The Project
Executive is primarily responsible for generating new business
opportunities and leading pursuits in the market segment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Locate new business opportunities to support increased revenue
and profitability of the company through the growth of Life Science
market segment by performing the following:
- Leverage existing relationships with potential clients and
- Leverage current Evans' relationships with potential clients
- Develop new relationships with potential clients and
- Identify and participate in industry organizations and
- Support marketing and promotional efforts.
- Secure new business opportunities by leading and managing
internal company stakeholders/resources and providing technical,
business and strategic input including the following:
- Provide market intelligence, data analysis, strategy
development and resolve internal priorities.
- Lead and/or support the development of pre-qualification
packages, proposals, marketing materials and interview
- Develop project execution strategies, schedules and estimates
for project proposals.
- Lead effort to partner with external stakeholders to develop
strategies to meet client goals
- Partner with external stakeholders to develop alternate
execution strategies to provide better value for the client.
- Lead effort to follow up on feedback from client meetings and
presentations, including updating proposals and marketing
- Act as Project Executive for strategically selected projects,
clients, region, etc. in order to support current and future
business by maintaining client relationships and building trust.
This includes acting as client advocate, including reviewing
project progress, visiting job sites, participating in appropriate
project meetings and communicating with the client.
- Support overall business and market segment strategies:
- Develop strategies to optimize business opportunities and meet
the growth/profitability objectives of the Life Sciences
- Develop and regularly update the business development strategy
for the Life Sciences Division, with Senior Management review and
- Identify key issues and develop strategies to overcome internal
or external challenges.
- Participate in weekly business development meetings by
providing updates on opportunities.
- Provide feedback to Senior Management on all business
- Travel as required to support the development of business
opportunities and relationships with clients/partners.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
Construction Science, Engineering/Technical or Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Construction Project
Management, Design/Engineering, Estimating and/or Business
- Strong knowledge and experience in Life Sciences industry
- Strong technical background and experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of pre-construction and project execution
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with a strong
ability to influence decisions of team members, partners and
- Candidate should be able to communicate content and support the
production of professional proposals and presentations using
appropriate software including MS Office, Visio, Prezi, etc.
Keywords: Evans General Contractors, Raleigh , Project Executive - Business Development, Life Sciences Division, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!