Insurance Agency Ownership Opportunity - Raleigh, NC (Glenwood)
Company: AAA Carolinas
Posted on: August 17, 2019
You enjoy helping others and are focused on driving results. You
have lots of choices of who to work with. What makes us
- We help others.
- As a member organization, AAA is passionately committed to
providing our members and customers with Value, Safety, and Total
Peace of Mind in all things related to Automotive, Travel,
Insurance and Member Benefits.
- We are focused on growth.
- We are 2 million plus members strong with job adds year over
year for 20 straight years and counting. Build your skills,
experience and thrive in a company that has a demonstrated track
record of stability& growth.
- We offer a competitive Total Compensation package.
- You know compensation goes way beyond bring home pay. AAA
offers best in class benefits. . . excellent medical coverage,
dental, vision, etc. . . AND we offer team member incentives and
401k with matching contributions.
- We are committed to work-life balance. We provide vacation, AND
paid time off.
Employees will sell personal insurance policies such as Auto, Home
and Life and will work as a Licensed Agent with access to nearly 2
million AAA members across the Carolinas. Once the Agent's book of
business has grown to a substantial incoming revenue stream, over
the course of 2- 5 years, the Agent will transition to ownership
without having to invest their own capital, or go through the
initial stresses of setting up an insurance agency!
Program Benefits with AAA Carolinas!
- You'll start by working in one of our highly visible AAA
locations that are frequented by our many AAA Members in the
- Guidance as an employee to operate as a business owner of your
own AAA Insurance Agency
- Structured training to assist with the career path program that
includes sales training, soft skill development, advanced Insurance
designation courses provided, and agency operations training.
- While you are building your agency you will receive competitive
compensation, benefits, training, rewards and incentive
- Assistance with site selection for your agency
- Branded Office Environment -Assisting with furnishings,
signage, and equipment
- Take your book of clients with you into your own AAA
- Continuation of being part of the team and eligible for all
incentives that are included for AAA Insurance employees
- Ability to transfer agency to approved family member or
- Retain revenue stream as long as the Agent is active
- Take advantage of no geographic constraints in the Carolinas at
- AAA Insurance Sales Agent Employee earn on average $50k -
$100k+ a year
- AAA Insurance Agency Owners earn in excess of $12,000 agency
monthly commissions once transitioning to an Agency Owner with no
limit on earnings
- Prospect AAA leads and close Insurance sales
- Sell various types of personal lines of insurance such as Auto,
Home and Life while developing synergy with other AAA businesses to
succeed as a team.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure proper product and
- Interact with policyholders to explain coverage, suggest
additions or changes, and review portfolio in detail.
- Dedication to delivering a superior customer service experience
while developing new business relationships and maintaining current
- Proven Professional Sales Experience Required or Recent College
Graduate with a Degree in an Applicable Major
- Experience with Personal Lines including Auto, Home, and
- Active Property& Casualty License
- Primary Career Goal is to operate your own AAA Insurance Agency
within 2- 5 years Required
- Availability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am- 6pm, with rotating
Saturdays from 10am- 4pm Required
- Holding or pursuing professional insurance designations (AINS,
CIC, CPCU, or other)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong passion to sell consumer
- Strong Desire for Financial Rewards
- Competitive spirit and drive to achieve personal and sales
- Proactively builds relationships and gains customer commitment
by informing and recommending appropriate coverage.
- Team player who is assertive and persistent with obtaining
individual and team goals.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Possess above average computer proficiency and the ability to
operate in various software programs simultaneously.
- Demonstrated professionalism when interacting with customers,
peers, and associates.
- Accountable to commitments, consistently meets deadlines, and
demonstrates diligence with meetings and appointments.
- Ability to offer creative and innovative solutions to changing,
customer and business, needs.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer
- Takes initiative to learn multiple internet platforms and
agency management systems.
- Excellent Communication Skills-ability to communicate personal
perspectives, and ideas to AAA Members, while listening and
learning from our others in the organization.
- Self-Motivation- possesses effective time management skills and
personal accountability to accomplish personal and organizational
goals and priorities.
Legal Background Qualifications
- Credit report with no open bankruptcies or showing delinquent
debt over $50,000.
- No felony convictions within the pastseven years
- Member Focused -dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of members and team members
- Drive for Results -has a results focused bias for action.
- Accountability - Takes ownership and fosters an environment of
personal accountability. Takes personal responsibility for seeing
efforts through to completion. See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Functional Excellence -demonstrates operational excellence
within current role
- Strategic thinking -Designs long term business strategy and
aligns with the annual operating plan
- Influencing -builds strong relationships and influences results
- Personal Initiative- be alert and proactive; actimmediately on
available opportunities and choose the best strategy when facing
- Endurance- understands that facing barriers and problems are
necessary in order to achieve success.
- High Work Quality- placing care on quality and can be seen as
having the urge to sell and produce products of high quality.
- Interpersonal Skills- Create and sustain a positive and
rewarding relationship with Members and customers. Working
effectively with coworkers to foster enriching relationships.
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not
just our business, it's our purpose.
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.
Keywords: AAA Carolinas, Raleigh , Insurance Agency Ownership Opportunity - Raleigh, NC (Glenwood), Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!