Subsidy Tuition Field Coordinator I
Company: KinderCare Education
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Description: At KinderCare Education, we make it our passion to
nurture a sense of discovery, joy, and wonder in every child, every
day, at every one of our centers. As the nation's leading private
provider in accredited early childhood education, we're committed
to delivering the highest-quality child care and educational
opportunities for families and the dedicated professionals who
serve them. We see the greatness in each child, and we believe
teachers can change the world. Every day, our more than 33,000
employees create a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more
than 158,000 children. Whether you're in one of our centers or
providing support from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, being
a part of the KinderCare family means that you care deeply about
positively impacting the lives of children and families through the
power of education. KinderCare Education has three brands to meet
the needs of busy families wherever they need us\:
- We're in neighborhoods with our KinderCare Learning Centers
that offer early childhood education and care for children 6 weeks
to 12 years old
- We're at offices with KinderCare Education at Work, our suite
of family-focused benefits for organizations to offer to their
employees, including on-site and near-site early learning centers,
Back-up Care for last-minute child care and Care Select
- And we're at schools with our Champions before and after school
programs Job Summary\: Front line support role. Directly
accountable for coordinating activities for assigned centers with
child care assistance programs ensuring compliance with federal,
state and local agencies and company policies and procedures.
Provide exemplary customer service to field operations and
government agencies. Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions\:
- Aligns to company and subsidy tuition strategy, goals and
objectives; effectively adapts to change.
- Processes and maintains authorizations; partners with centers
and agencies to secure reimbursements.
- Completes accounts receivable transfers and discounts; compiles
weekly details and updates field operations.
- Reviews attendance documents and completes billing process in
accordance with agency guidelines.
- Reconciles payments to accounts receivable, completes AR
adjustments, addresses re-bill and/or refund opportunities.
- Follow up on all account receivables and prepay balances until
- Prepares and distributes reports, monitors for unusual items
and resolves and/or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Audits and reconciles center financial records and completes
- Maintains and stores subsidy records in accordance with agency
guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external
partners, including field operations and child care agencies.
- Maintains customer focus and participates in huddle calls and
center director meetings.
- Prepares audit documentation and reports notifications of
- Demonstrates full ownership for assigned centers.
- Performs all functions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required
- Bookkeeping, billing and accounts receivable experience
- 10-key proficiency
- Strong computer skills covering financial systems and general
office software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and
- Highly engaged
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective personal organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills in learning agility
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner by prioritizing
work in multi-task environment
- Must be able to work overtime hours as necessary
- Overnight travel is occasionally required
- Must be able to travel between alternate center and office
locations on occasion
- Must be able to withstand long periods of sitting and frequent
use of computer and telephone KinderCare Education is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital
status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression,
or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal
Keywords: KinderCare Education, Raleigh , Subsidy Tuition Field Coordinator I, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!