Head of Paid Search
Company: ROI Revolution
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Head of Paid SearchJOB DESCRIPTIONAs Head of Paid Search, you will
be primarily responsible and accountable for the profitable growth
of the Paid Search service across the agency, while aligning the
service with company priorities. You will oversee numerous Paid
Search teams by leading front-line managers.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) include:
- Profitable Growth for Paid Search
- Client Satisfaction and Retention
- Employee Satisfaction
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIESStrategy and Planning
- Lead and execute thoughtful resource, revenue/target and
- Serve as a key point of contact for Paid Search related
platform partners (i.e., Google & Bing).
- Work with the Director of Paid Media and Director of Client
Services to develop and successfully roll out new/updated
packaging, pricing and/or service offerings.
- Drive competitive positioning and messaging of Paid Search
- Develop, manage and educate teams on ideal client fit.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to improve prospect to client
conversions and client retention.
- Spearhead use of best practices from other services/across
services to drive success of service.
- Drive key process development and implementation across the
service to drive results.
- Understand the market and VOC (voice of customer) through
market analysis (client feedback, 3rd party research, technology
trends and competitive analysis) to drive adjustments to the
- Serve as the Technology point of contact; drive technology due
diligence (Buy, Build, Partner Decisions) for your service to drive
- Act as a primary change agent internally for the service; act
as a key external representative for the service.
Talent Growth and Development
- Actively lead, coach, support and motivate Team Leads through
regular 1:1s, department meetings, performance reviews and other
meetings so they can properly support their teams and grow and
develop as leaders.
- Work with Team Leads to drive successful hiring, engagement,
retention, investment and growth in the team's talent.
- Conduct regular skip level meetings and check in with
individual contributors; leverage insights and discussions to drive
needed changes to grow the service and improve and develop
- Maintain a "pulse" of processes and service activities (audits,
workflows, strategies, techniques, use of technology, etc.) to
improve efficiency, profitability and both the employee and client
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of agency/consulting/ecommerce/brand experience.
- 2+ years of management experience with at least two direct
reports (preferably, this will represent a candidate's most recent
- Expertise within Paid Search including direct experience in the
development of paid search strategies and execution of
- Strong presentation skills with experience presenting to both
internal and external audiences.
- Growth mindset and a passion for learning technology and
keeping up with trends at both a macro and micro level.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
- Please do not respond to this inquiry unless you live in the
Raleigh, NC (Triangle) area or are already preparing to move to the
Raleigh, NC (Triangle) area within the next two to three weeks.
- This job description reflects the current assignment of essential
functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be
assigned, and may be revised, at any time, as business needs
warrant.ROI Revolution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.Looking for a
different opportunity? Back to Raleigh Careers
Keywords: ROI Revolution, Raleigh , Head of Paid Search, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!