Senior Licensed Professional Banker
Company: HomeTrust Bank
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job SummaryThe Senior Licensed Professional Banker will serve as
a trusted advisor, offering appropriate banking and investment
products to existing and prospective clients with an income of at
least $150K individual/$200K joint, or investable assets of
$250,000+.Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Serves the personal banking needs of clients with an income of
at least $150K individual/$200K joint, or investable assets of
$250,000+ (subject to change) in a designated portfolio and
- Proactively markets and works to develop new business in
designated geographic area, making outbound business development
calls individually and with other line of business leaders.
- Identifies client's needs, understands client objectives, and
makes appropriate investment and insurance recommendations
consistent with compliance standards.
- Works functionally and collaboratively with Commercial Bankers,
Treasury Services, and other line of business partners to identify
and drive opportunities and expand relationships.
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and corresponding
sales activity, including developing sales plans, self-sourcing
client and prospect opportunities, executing regular calling
programs, and analyzing customer and market needs.
- Mentors to professional bankers as assigned.
- Completes a thorough financial review with the client to assess
the financial situation, including age, income, net worth, current
investments, investment experience and objectives, investment time
horizon, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
- Consults on investment and insurance strategies, as well as the
development of financial plans for clients.
- Grows and retains an investment/insurance book of business, and
uses a consultative sales approach by determining client needs,
obtaining commitment, and proposing solutions.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable bank, broker/dealer,
and state and federal regulations associated with the sale of
investment and insurance products.
- Bachelor's degree required.Required:
- 3+ years of successful banking experience in consumer lending,
deposit gathering and new engaged DDA acquisition with through
knowledge of the sales and service process.
- FINRA Series 7, 66 (63 and 65 in lieu of 66) licenses.
- Applicable state life and health licenses.
- Fluency with PC and web-based software and systems, and must be
comfortable with e-banking platform.
- S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment.
- Proficient at portfolio deposit growth along with engaged DDA
growth within personal book of business.
- Skilled professional networker and relationship builder, and
effective at targeted prospecting and full lifecycle of sales and
- Excellent interpersonal, sales, presentation, and relationship
- Excellent written, verbal, problem-solving and analytical
- Thorough knowledge of all retail consumer products and
- Knowledge of loan and deposit processing functions and related
requirements and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and
- Ability to successful complete (as required) in-house training
- Successful completion of Omega Training or equivalent:
Commercial Loans to Small Business within the first 6 months of
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations,
including the Bank Secrecy Act and the USA Patriot Act.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to maintain required professional training and license
requirements, including knowledge of FINRA compliance, FDIC
compliance, the Bank's uninsured Products Policy Statement and all
applicable state and federal regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.About HomeTrust
BankHomeTrust Bank, founded in 1926, is a North Carolina chartered,
community-focused financial institution committed to providing
value-added community banking through online/mobile channels and
multiple locations in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and
Tennessee. Learn more at www.htb.com. Apply today to take your
first steps towards joining this talented population of employees
within a growing organization.
Work Environment, Physical RequirementsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. HomeTrust Bank promotes an equal employment opportunity
workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of qualified
applicants and employees.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, and fax machines.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust
- Physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting up to 25
lbs., finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions,
talking and hearing are required.
- The employee will frequently communicate and must be able to
exchange accurate information with others.
- The employee may need to move around their office to attend
meetings and to access files, machinery or other job-related
DISCLAIMER: HomeTrust Bank is an evolving company. As such this job
description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as assigned.
HomeTrust Bank values and promotes diversity and inclusion in every
aspect of our business and at every level within the company. We
recruit, hire, and promote employees based on their individual
ability and experience and in accordance with Affirmative Action
and Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations. Our policy
is that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: HomeTrust Bank, Raleigh , Senior Licensed Professional Banker, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...