Front Desk Supervisor - Healthcare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
NeighborHealth Center -is a faith-based Federally Qualified
Health Center and is a private, non-profit 501(c)3 agency founded
to meet the healthcare needs of the underserved in the Raleigh
area. The -Front Desk Supervisor -roles include:
- Managing and supervising the Front Desk operations and
- Ensuring that the front desk is gathering and documenting the
necessary personal and financial information.
- Assessing staffing needs, training new staff, and performing
- Achieving organizational goals for the front desk Principal
Duties and Responsibilities*
- Oversee front desk functions and staff
- Ensure appropriate staffing.
- Train and onboard new staff and perform routine
- Communicate new policies, protocols, or changes being made
within the clinic to the front-end staff. Patient schedule and
- Coordinate schedule for providers and patients.
- Identify trends in the schedule, along with suggested
solutions, to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Monitor and Evaluate patient intake to ensure complete
registration and data collection.
- Establish healthy customer service at the front desk. Oversee
and implement front desk goals
- Collaborate with financial team to ensure all financial and
insurance information is obtained and properly documented within
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Operations to increase
compliance with front desk protocols and reporting needs. Required
Skills or Abilities*
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively assess processes and
patient interactions at the front desk.
- Must have strong working knowledge of medical insurance.
- Conscientious of departmental and organizational policies and
procedures, and able to embrace and personify the mission of the
NHC. - Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Catapult, Raleigh , Front Desk Supervisor - Healthcare, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...