Slalom Raleigh - Cloud Engineer, Consultant
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Who You'll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
What You'll Do
* Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand objectives and deliver innovative solutions for a wide variety of business topics and industries.
* Design, build, and deliver cloud-native, hybrid, and multi-cloud workloads.
* Create the conceptual, logical, and physical design for cloud-based solutions.
* Research, analyze, recommend, and select technical approaches for solving difficult and exciting development and integration problems.
What You'll Bring
* B.S. in Computer Science, related fields, or commensurate work experience.
* Deep knowledge and understanding of product features from Microsoft Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and automation toolsets.
* Technical knowledge of and experience in cloud related technologies, with a concentration in cloud migration/transformation.
* Proficiency with automation tools or infrastructure frameworks, such as AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM, Terraform, Ansible, GIT based products (GitHub, Bitbucket), Jenkins, etc.
* This position is based in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area; this is a hybrid position.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Who You'll Work With
Keywords: Slalom, Raleigh , Slalom Raleigh - Cloud Engineer, Consultant, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
here to apply!