Mammography Technologist- Outpatient- FT Flex
Company: Cardinal Points Imaging of the Carolinas
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Cardinal Points Imaging of the Carolinas is seeking two highly
motivated, enthusiastic, and compassionate individuals to join our
team! Are you passionate about patient care? Do you love
interacting with people? Come and join our team as a
patient-centered Mammography Technologist that has a passion for
women's health, for a full-time flex position at our outpatient
imaging center located in Raleigh, NC. Begin or continue your
exciting and rewarding career in outpatient imaging today! Apply
for immediate consideration!
Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people, who are dedicated
to treating others as they expect to be treated and who
consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hold
our employees in high regard as the key component to our success.
We offer a total compensation package including competitive base
pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your
quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and
prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We'll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance available to qualified
candidates for select positions
- Minimum 3- 5 years' experience as a Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy experience preferred.
- MQSA/FDA regulation experience preferred.
Must have a minimum Associates Degree in Radiology or be a graduate
of an accredited two-year radiology program.
Must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologist (ARRT) in Radiography and maintain current valid
registration from ARRT. Must also hold a Mammography advanced
registration through ARRT. BLS certification required within 60
days of hire.
- Skill in operation of Mammography equipment as well as
applicable ancillary equipment.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and
billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving
Cardinal Points Imaging offers a full range of diagnostic and
screening radiology services. Our primary mission is to offer
affordable medical imaging without compromising expertise or a
compassionate experience. To learn more, visit us at .
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center
management & development operation that is committed to delivering
an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising
customer convenience, care, technology or results. We are always
recruiting for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent
patient care and the highest level of customer service. Visit today
to view all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Cardinal Points Imaging of the Carolinas, Raleigh , Mammography Technologist- Outpatient- FT Flex, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!