Document Control Specialist
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Responsible for assisting the engineer team in duties
associated with preparing, managing and delivering documentation of
- This will involve printing, plotting, scanning, preparing,
filing, light drafting, data entry and other tasks required by
engineering for project work.
- Track pending engineering release dates and ensure the project
engineer has what is needed to meet the release date.
- Track project as-builts and be able to communicate with all
stakeholders in the process to keep documents moving and on
schedule and complete accurate reporting.
- Other duties include but are not limited to managing the large
format plotter, light drafting work, filing, large format plotting,
copying, scanning and storm and logistics room set up during
emergencies other duties as deemed necessary.
- Manage large format plotter maintenance and supplies.
- Provide support for plotting requests - Engineering, Survey and
- Create and update electronic folders in file management systems
(ProjectWise, Fusion, etc.).
- Manage the scanning effort to get documents to an electronic
- Emergency storm center and logistics center room set up as
- Other duties as required.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the necessary
infrastructure to efficiently process and secure project related
documentation (i.e., vendor documents, construction documents,
quality records and vital business records) and in developing and
implementing cost-effective solutions for project information
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the assembly,
reproduction, revision control and submission for archival of
construction work packages.
Engineering Release Packages:
- Use drafting tools as needed to revise and modify engineering
drawings and sketches on a limited basis, as needed (PLS CADD, SDS,
MicroStation and AutoCAD).
- Reproduce, assemble, and mail the engineering package documents
per drawing transmittal.
- Maintain the required supplies.
- Manage the engineering file number system.
- Use the file management systems to store documents
(ProjectWise, Fusion, etc.).
As Built Drawing Process:
- Monitor schedule information to be able to update the as-built
tracking log spreadsheet.
- Request updated information from stakeholders, as
- Assist Engineers with revising as-built packages on a limited
- Prepare as-built packages for release and mail.
- Update the local as-built schedule with any changes to the
- Data Entry.
- Fusion Entry.
- Assist Production Standards organization with CU creation.
- Strong positive customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of individuals from
various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Customer service skills will be highly valued in this
- Excellence in attention to details.
- Organization and time management.
- Computer skills.
- 2 years technical degree preferred.
- 7 years of related work experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Raleigh , Document Control Specialist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!