Principal Safety Specialist, Pharmacovigilance Client Contracting (Remote Working) - REF11375C
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Company DescriptionProPharma Group is an industry leading,
single source provider for regulatory compliance,
pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full
development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices
in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden,
United Kingdom, Indian, Ireland, and the United States, ProPharma
Group's fully integrated service offerings will provide clients
with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are
required to be competitive in today's dynamic markets. We build
successful long-term relationships with clients by providing
leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.Job
DescriptionThe Principal Safety Specialist, Pharmacovigilance
Client Contracting serves as the first line subject matter expert
in support of the investigational and commercial sales process,
including sales strategy, messaging, pricing, and contracting
services.Essential Functions Include
- Participate as a subject matter expert in sales related calls
- Provide input, review, and approval on proposal response and
- Collaborate the review, revision, and approval of SOWs and
- Liaise with Client Services team on effecting new program
implementations - transition new client business to
- Participate in client cross-selling initiatives.
- Contribute to PV proposal and bid defense library content.
- Contribute to pricing strategy and ongoing template
- Participate in training of other team members across ProPharma
- Up to 50% travel time.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualified Candidates Must
- Life Science Degree
- End to end knowledge of PV systems in the United States and
- Experience working at a Life Sciences company with
responsibility for their PV system and/or working at an end-to-end
PV services provider.
- Knowledge or both Clinical and Post Market PV support
- QPPV/LPPV/NCP/GPO experience preferred (for Europe).
- 3-5 years PV experience.
- Works well with clients and internal colleagues.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Pharmacovigilance systems.
- Leadership, communication, collaboration, negotiation &
persuasion, project management, organization, planning, and
- Understanding of the Pharmacovigilance purchase decision
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation
- Problem analysis resolution skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.Additional InformationWe
celebrate our differences and strive to create a workplace where
each person can be their authentic self. We are committed to
diversity, equity, and inclusion. Employees are encouraged to
unleash their innovative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial
spirits. With a holistic approach as an Equal Opportunity Employer,
we provide a safe space where all employees feel empowered to
succeed.***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to
anyone regarding this posting.***SDL2017
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Raleigh , Principal Safety Specialist, Pharmacovigilance Client Contracting (Remote Working) - REF11375C, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!