Vice President, Infrastructure
Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Vice President of Infrastructure is responsible for the
delivery of all IT infrastructure used to enable business
capabilities and services across the credit union. This role has
management responsibilities for systems support, cloud
administration and engineering, systems administration, and
telecommunications. This role will bring experience, knowledge, and
future vision for transforming the infrastructure function
including its strategy, operating model, product and service
offerings and workforce. This individual is a senior stakeholder in
all relationships with externally sourced infrastructure
capabilities. As a key member of the senior IT leadership team,
this role contributes to the development and execution of the
enterprise-wide IT strategy and is responsible for ensuring
Infrastructure strategy is fully aligned to deliver compelling
business value.Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Set the mission, vision, and strategy of the infrastructure
team to maximize the success of business and IT enterprise
- Introduce innovative, differentiating infrastructure
capabilities that enhance our overall competitive capabilities and
enhance employee productivity.
- Work with the Technology senior leadership team on the service
portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources,
including budget. Work with key stakeholders to measure and
prioritize technical debt remediation.
- Build successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and
business key stakeholders by developing a clear understanding of
business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring
cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs.
- Develop and control the annual infrastructure budget to ensure
that it's consistent with the overall strategic objectives of IT
and the enterprise and is within plan. Create a culture of
continuous cost optimization.
- Define, develop, and manage a comprehensive and integrated IT
Service Management (ITSM) landscape, based on best-practice
processes, disciplines, and related toolsets. This includes
delivery of a comprehensive IT asset management program.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Officer (CISO) to
ensure infrastructure contributes to, embraces, and applies
- Operate a formal governance mechanism to establish and monitor
effective controls for the processes and functions performed by
infrastructure teams. Support periodic reviews by audit teams,
compliance teams and other risk-related functions as required.
- Work collaboratively with direct reports to support their
career progression, nurture their development and to help them
realize their potential.
- Improve IT resilience by executing strategies that improve
reliability, tolerability, and disaster recovery readiness.
- Keep track of trends and provide direction on what emerging
technologies should be incorporated into infrastructure products
and services to successfully deliver overall IT strategy.Job
QualificationsHere are a few skills you MUST have to be considered
for this position.
- 10 - 12 years of professional experience with a minimum of 4
years of management or leadership experience.
- Expert knowledge of IT infrastructure processes, methods, and
- Expert knowledge on networking and SAN technologies.
- Expert knowledge of cloud technologies, migrations, and
- Demonstrated skills with operating platforms/software such as
VMware, Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft
- Demonstrated ability to manage technology staff and to define
and execute deliverables on time and in budget.
- Expert with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Project), SharePoint, task and project management systems.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment
and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to:
PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer
- Travel required on occasion.Here are a few qualifications we'd
LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- BA/BS Business, Information Systems Management, Information
Technology or related field degree with an emphasis on technical
systems and business management or analysis.
- Technology integration experience.About the LGFCU CultureIf you
are working here, or considering working here, you should know a
little something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that
highly values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We
believe if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish
amazing feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright,
energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return,
we offer a dynamic workplace that presents opportunities for
advancement and learning new skills. We really believe that when
our employees succeed, members win.If you have questions about this
position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our
HR at:LGFCU Human Resources 3600 Wake Forest RoadRaleigh, NC 27609
Keywords: Local Government Federal Credit Union, Raleigh , Vice President, Infrastructure, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!