Outpatient Radiology Scheduler- FT
Company: Cardinal Points Imaging of the Carolinas - Raleigh
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Cardinal Points Imaging is seeking a highly motivated,
enthusiastic, compassionate individual who is a strong communicator
to join an energetic, patient-focused team! Are you passionate
about patient care? Do you love interacting with people? Come and
join our team as a Scheduler for a full-time position at our
outpatient imaging center located in Raleigh. Begin or continue
your exciting and rewarding career in outpatient imaging today!
Apply for immediate consideration!Accomplishing our mission takes a
team of people, who are dedicated to treating others as they expect
to be treated and who consistently demonstrate mutual respect for
one another. We hold our employees in high regard as the key
component to our success. We offer a total compensation package
including competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits program
for your health, your quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and
prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We'll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance available to qualified
candidates for select positionsEDUCATION:To be competitive, must
have high school diploma or general education degree
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to provide documentation accurately and concisely.
- Knowledge of medical and radiology terminology.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and
billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving
of data.Cardinal Points Imaging offers a full range of diagnostic
and screening radiology services. Our primary mission is to offer
affordable medical imaging without compromising expertise or a
compassionate experience. To learn more, visit us at . Serving
patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management &
development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable
diagnostic imaging option without compromising customer
convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting
for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient
care and the highest level of customer service. Visit today to view
all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer.IND123PI202084192
Keywords: Cardinal Points Imaging of the Carolinas - Raleigh, Raleigh , Outpatient Radiology Scheduler- FT, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!