Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting, supporting
the recruitment of multiple positions spanning across different
departments. This position will work closely with the HR Team and
hiring managers to ensure the understanding of positions, identify
the talent needed, and expeditiously and efficiently fill open
positions. Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Update and post assigned positions on company careers page and
other approved job boards.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, including reviewing
applications, selecting qualified candidates, conducting phone
screens and interviews, scheduling hiring team interviews,
extending offers, and preparing candidates for onboarding.
- Guide hiring managers through the recruiting process, including
conducting regular check-ins and providing guidance on candidate
- Participate in regular communication with candidates, ensuring
they are always aware of their position in the interview
- Proactively identify when changes in recruiting strategies are
needed for hard-to-fill openings, including knowing when to engage
an external recruiting agency.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external
stakeholders to ensure positions are filled efficiently.
- Work with the HR Manager to propose starting salaries and
vacation accruals for final candidates.
- Coordinate and extend job offers to final candidates. Answer
basic questions regarding compensation and benefits.
- Assist recruiting team on other positions when needed.Job
QualificationsHere are a few skills you MUST have to be considered
for this position.
- Minimum 1-3 years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment
and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to:
PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer
- Travel required on occasion. Here are a few qualifications we'd
LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system, preferably with
- Experience sourcing candidates at high volume.
- Experience with internal customer service and a strong customer
service orientation. About the LGFCU CultureIf you are working
here, or considering working here, you should know a little
something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly
values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe
if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing
feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic
and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer
a dynamic workplace that presents opportunities for advancement and
learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees
succeed, members win.If you have questions about this position
description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR
at:LGFCU Human Resources 3600 Wake Forest Rd.Raleigh, NC
Keywords: Local Government Federal Credit Union, Raleigh , Recruiter (Temporary), Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!