Company: Autumn Care of Nash
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Autumn Care of Nash - We are a leader in the long-term care
industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to
the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the
rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Small Community!
- Great Support!
Here at Saber Health Group we are the leading company in our
industry in the US Eastern area. We are pleased to have the highest
rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Dietary
Aide to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated and ambitious,
Saber Health family wants you and it is an excellent place to grow
your career. You will have the chance to learn about Scratch
Cooking and how to develop your skills to grow in our company. Well
qualified employees can take advantage of the Saber CDM scholarship
program which provides funds to pursue management level
opportunities and grow with us.
- Organize and adjust tables for dining areas, paying special
attention to cleanliness and ease of use
- Assist team members with preparing and cooking meals for the
- Deliver meals and food trays to patients at predetermined
- Discard trash and remove waste after scheduled dining hall
- Maintain clean and orderly food stations for buffets and
- Monitor pantry stock and inform management of items running low
and in need or re-ordering
- Assist kitchen manager in creating menus within the budget and
requirements of patients
- Depending on the state of employment, professional
certification in food sanitation may be required
- Experience working in a medical environment or in customer
service is preferred
- Skilled in preparing food for a large group of people as
instructed by kitchen management
- Basic understanding of kitchen cookware and appliances
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are needed to
successfully prepare large-scale catering orders
- Ability to work on your feet and in the standing position for
an extended period
- Flexibility in terms of availability, able to work holidays and
weekends are generally preferred
- Ability to lift and transport heavy trays and carts as
Shift and Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunities Available -
- All Shifts Needed
- Competitive Wages!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Nash, Raleigh , Dietary Aide, Other , Nashville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!